Prologue

Author: Hi welcome to my new book! Let me tell you about my version to the omegaverse! Some things may follow the typical "guidelines" of an omegaverse, some things may be different, please remember I am putting things the way I want them to be. Thank you!

Heat- A cycle that lasts around a full week every two months that makes an omega (both males and females) release very seducing phermones. This is due to the fact that their body is going into a "mating" stage, where they need to find an Alpha to fulfill their needs

Rut- Occurs in Alphas when they come into contact with an omega in heat, due to an omegas phermones, this also triggers the Alpha to start releasing phermones which can make it near impossible to separate an Alpha-Omega pair in the "act"

Suppressant- A medication prescribed to omegas to suppress or potentially cover their heat. Helps omegas with releasing phermones, reducing it.

_________________________

Alpha- the Highest rank in society, more likely to be seen as CEOs, owners of major companies, etc. If an alpha comes in physical contact with omega it will trigger their rut

Beta- Makeup 90% of all hospital staff, due to the fact that they don't get affected by any sort of phermones easily. Are the "middle class", don't experience heat or rut.

Omega- Lowest in the social class. Work as shop attendants, cleaning services, some manage to get desk jobs. Experience heat every 2 months attracting Alphas.

__________________________

Male Pregnancy - Only occurs in male Omegas and last around 15-20 weeks (half of a females normal pregnancy)

During pregnancy, omegas experience a special heat (I call it a compressed heat) that will unintentionally bring them to their alpha. They secrete an unordinary strand of phermones that will lure in their alpha, kind of like a signal.

Omegas if not wanting to be found by "their" alpha that inseminated them, or just don't want to be in heat will be prescribed a special suppressant to maintain their heat during the pregnancy.

___________________________