1

I woke up in a strange place. My mind woke up before I could open my eyes, and all I could hear were monitors and I could smell how clean this place was. My eyes fluttered open and I looked around the hospital room. I was attached to an IV and I was alone. I started to freak out and was about to rip my IV out when a guy in a firefighter uniform came in. 

"Woah woah woah." His husky voice rang. He ran over and stopped me from taking it out. When his hands touched mine, I swore there was electricity. I looked up and met his beautiful brown eyes. They were so warm and inviting. When I calmed down, he looked at me and smiled. "I'm glad to see that you're awake, now I get to yell at you and tell you how stupid you were!" He said, starting to get serious. Honestly, who is this guy, and why does he think it's okay to yell at me and call me stupid?

"Excuse me?" I asked in disbelief. My voice came out raspy and I then realized how badly my throat burned. I started coughing and he grabbed me some water, which I happily took.

"You were so incredibly stupid to go into the burning house." He scolded me. "But you saved that woman's life, and you are one of the bravest people I have ever met." He said softly and sat on the edge of my bed. It started coming back to me. My partner and I had heard on the scanner that there was a domestic violence and we had gone to go check it out. When we got to the scene, the entire house was engulfed in flames. I must have run into the house to get the woman. "You saved her life. There's not a lot of people out there who would've done that." I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm a police officer, it's part of my job," I added a chuckle at the end. 

"That doesn't mean anything." He said softly. "My name is Brian by the way. Brian Quinn." He smiled at me, and I swear that smile was everything. It went all the way into his eyes. They had such a sparkle in them. I smiled back at him.

"Hello, Brian. I'm Sabrina Cooper." We talked for a little while longer and he informed me that he had to leave. I must've looked disappointed because he laughed at my face. 

"Why don't we go out tonight? We can go out for drinks down at my favorite bar." 

"Okay," I said with a smile. I could talk to him forever.

------------------

Later that night, a few hours after I was released from the hospital, I walked into a dim and loud bar. I looked around but couldn't see Brian so I went to the bar and ordered two beers. I felt his presence behind me, so I turned around and looked into those perfect eyes. 

"I ordered us some beers if that's alright?" He just smiled and pulled me into a hug. When he let me go, I grabbed the beers and we found a quiet corner booth in the back. We talked for hours and hours. We were silent for a little while, just enjoying each other's company when I heard Everlong come on over the speakers. Brian inched closer to me in the booth and he cupped my face into his hand. He slowly stroked my cheek with his thumb and he looked me in the eyes. That's when his lips came crashing into mine. I could taste the beer and whiskey that we had been drinking all night. I kissed him back and brought my hands up to long hair, running my fingers through it and pulling on his hair a little. He smiled into the kiss and pulled away. I got a little disappointed but felt better instantly when he jumped out of the booth and grabbed my hand. We practically ran out of the bar and down the 3 blocks to his place. When we got into his front door, he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He pinned us against the wall so my back was on the wall and his hands were grasping my ass. His mouth was attacking my neck and I couldn't contain how loud I was. He seemed to love it. He moved us into his bedroom and he sat me onto the bed. He took off my shirt and practically ripped my jeans off. His mouth met mine immediately as he rubbed me through my panties. I needed this man right now. He then got down onto his knees and put his face by my thigh. He started to kiss and bite and lick all the way up until he got to my panties, which he quickly discarded. Soon I felt his tongue inside me, and I couldn't contain it anymore. I moaned out loud as I came all over his face. He grabbed onto my ass and thigh to keep me in place and he lapped up all of my juices. 

"That was so fucking hot." He groaned out and he quickly had all of his clothes off too. He grabbed a condom and put it on and positioned himself against me. He has a smirk on his face when he saw how frustrated I was getting with him, while he just rubbed his dick against my vagina. 

"Please," I whimpered.

"Please what?" He smirked again.

"Please fuck me, Brian!" I yelled and he slammed himself into me. He picked my leg up and he put it over his shoulder, fucking me until he couldn't contain himself anymore.

"I'm gonna cum." He whispered against my lips. 

"Cum for me, Brian." I moaned out and he exploded. After he pulled out and threw away the condom, he came back to his bed and pulled me into his chest. We instantly fell asleep.