12

The next morning I woke up in Brian's bed. He had insisted on me staying in his room and that he would stay on the couch. I got up and headed downstairs, where I could hear him singing and making breakfast. I got into the kitchen and he turned around and smiled at me.

"Even when you just wake up, you're still the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." I blushed and looked down at my hands. He just laughed. "I'm just finishing up some birthday waffles for the kiddos. Thought we could wake them up to breakfast."

"You're such a good dad," I told him and he grinned. 

"That's the best compliment I could ever get." 

"No Brian, honestly. I didn't think that you were going to ever want to have your children in your life, let alone be willing to take them full time, by yourself, for who knows how long."

"Yeah, I curse myself every day knowing that I let 2 years go by before I accepted being a dad. The day they were born was the happiest day of my life, and that fucking scared me. So I ran away for 2 years. I'm just glad that they had you." He thought for a moment. "Ever since you entered into my life, my life has changed for the better. And I can't thank you enough."

Later that day, we were all at the park celebrating the twins' 5th birthday. My family wasn't there, but Brian's was. As were Joe, Sal, and Murr's. They all had become family these past 5 years. I was setting up the birthday cake while watching the twins play with Joe, when I looked over to Brian. He had his phone out and I could tell that something was bothering him. 

"Hey, Brian." I said to him, and his head snapped up and he looked at me. He came over to me and put his phone back in his pocket. "Everything okay?" I asked him when he got up to me. He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yeah, it's just April. She wants to talk about things." 

"Why don't you invite her? I bet the twin's would love to see her." I faked a smile at him and he gave me a genuine one.

"You really are the best." He told me, giving me a side hug and he pulled his phone back out to call her. He walked away and I finished setting up. Sal walked over to me and handed me a beer, which I happily accepted. We stood there talking for a little while and then I saw April walking over to us. She has a pretty yellow dress on that matched her blonde hair. She walked up to Brian and I saw them kiss.

"Why do you torture yourself?" Sal asked me.

"I don't know what you mean." He looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"You know exactly what I mean. Just tell him that you still love him." I just laughed.

"You know that I can't do that. He's getting married. I'm not going to be one of those girls."

"Not telling him would be the biggest mistake ever. You guys belong together." I put my beer on the table and looked Sal in the eyes.

"I don't want to keep having this conversation. It's my love life. We aren't hurting the twins and I just want him happy. So please, drop it." He just held his hands up in surrender and I called everyone over so we could have cake. 

After a long day at the park, and the twins coming down from their sugar highs, we finally got them to sleep. I hopped in the shower and closed my eyes as I felt the hot water going down my back. I silently cried as I thought about the fact that I had to go back to Iraq tomorrow. 2 days wasn't enough time. I guess I was crying louder than I thought, because I heard Brian knocking on the bathroom door. 

"Come in." I called, through sobs. I heard the bathroom door open and then close. I felt the shower door get opened and I could feel his presence. I turned around and looked into his perfect eyes. All 3 of my loves had the same eyes. He silently closed the space between us and he brought his hand up to cup my face. He looked into my eyes, hesitating for a moment, before his lips crashed into mine. I had been waiting for this moment for 5 1/2 years. 

I kissed him back with hunger, and I could feel his erection pressed into my body. His kisses started to trail down to my neck, my collarbones, my breasts, my stomach and finally my thighs. He kissed and sucked on the inside of my thigh as I ran my fingers through his hair. When I felt him start to lick my clit, my fingers came entangled in his hair. He slipped his fingers into me and I pulled his hair as I moaned. Probably a lot louder than I should've. Brian looked up at me with a smirk as he continued to eat me out. I felt myself get close, and I had to muzzle my mouth with my hand so I wouldn't wake up the twins, as I screamed into orgasm. He held my body on his face as my insides spasmed. When I was done, he came back up to my face and kissed me with so much desire.

"You are the sexiest woman I have ever been with." He moaned into my lips. He grabbed my hips and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his hips as he slid his cock into me. He pressed my back against the shower wall and he fucked me until I had came 3 more times. 

"You feel so fucking good." I moaned into his shoulder, biting it whenever I felt a climax wash over me. He brought me back down to my feet and turned me around so he could fuck me from behind. He put his thumbs into the dimples on my back and fucked me so hard, I felt my legs start to give out. He had to grab onto me tighter so I wouldn't fall. "I'm so close again," I practically screamed out as I felt him become sloppier and sloppier.

"Me too, baby." He moaned into my ear as we both climaxed together.

^^After taking a year off from writing, I am finally back! I hope to be able to keep writing this story, my Fanfic about Sal "For Reasons Unknown", and my new Fanfic "Blurry" that I started about Spencer Reid from Criminal Minds. I am happy to be back <3 ^^