The Introduction

Izuka: ..... ( Huwa~ I'm nervous!!! what if they will be like my middle school days?? wait what if...Kacchan i..is my c..classmate???!! I hope he isn't here so that I will not be a bother to him... I hope everyone is nic-) 

 *BOOM*

  Izuka: EEEKKK!!! (T..that sound c..could it be... Kacchan??!!)

  Bakugou: THE FU*K WAS THAT FOR ???!!  

Kirishima: D..Dude !! I..I'm Sorry!! I..I didn't m..mean to!! ( remember the scene where Izuka said the same but not the Dude thingy ... but do I smell a ship?? XD)

  Aizawa: Shut up and sit down brats... Today we will have a new student ..

  Mineta: Is it a girl??!! 

 Kaminari: I hope so, too!!

  Aizawa:  *Uses his quirk* *sigh*  now can you come in? 

 Izuka: O..ok  *Slides Open*  

Boys (Some of): ... (Woah~) 

 Aizawa: Ok .. now introduce yourself...

 Izuka: O..Oh right! *Bows*  Hello.. everyone!  M...my name is Midoriya Izuka! I'm already 15 yrs. old and my Quirk is....ummm.. d..do I really have too say it...?

  Bakugou: *Surprised and Confused*  (Wait...what? she has a quirk?? I.. she needs a lot of explanation to do later.. Tch!...)

  Aizawa: Yes.. you need to say your Quirk..

Izuka: I..is that so ? T...then my Quirk is ...Telekinesis.... *Holds arm and a shadow on her face* s..so that's the only thing y..you should know... *awkward bow*

Aizawa: Is that so? (why so polite tho..?) Then.. I will find a sit for you ... 

  Mineta: (Please sit next to me..) 

  Kaminari: (Come here! Sit here!) *pat* *pat*

   Aizawa: Sit next to Todoroki.. since he is a trusted student...  

 Izuka: (Who is Todoroki-kun  ??) ummm... sir who is Todoroki?

Aizawa:Oh, right. Todoroki raise your hand...

   Mineta and Kaminari: (Lucky bastard *bites uniform* )

  *Todoroki raised his hand* 

  Izuka: (wait... isn't he the one who helped me??!)  

 Aizawa: Midoriya?

   Izuka: A..ah!! Right !! I will take my sit now *bow* 

  Everyone: (Why is she so Polite???) 

  *Izuka was about to go to her sit but something was bothering her for awhile ... Kacchan/Bakugou was staring at Izuka intensely (so... is this love? just joking! haha!!  but maybe !! BakuDeku shippers are now awaken XD) so Izuka was just minding her business and just walk past through Kacchan and sit down next to Todoroki*   

Todoroki: So we met again... 

  Izuka: Ah.. yeah! thanks for helping me earlier!!

    Todoroki: No problem... 

   Aizawa: Now brats and Midoriya...

Everyone: .... ( Lucky~ ) *Has a blank face and looking at midoriya*

Midoriya: E...Eh?

Aizawa: .... I have a special a announcement ... we will have a training today so wear your P.E... 

Everyone: YES!! FINALLY!! 

  Aizawa:*Uses his Quirk (Again)to make them shut up* *Sigh*  so.. change now , the clock is ticking.. 

 Everyone: Yes sir! 

  *Everyone go out and go to the separated changing room (of course)*  

 Girls: Let's change~! (On the other side)

 Mineta: Hey guys... there is a little hole here...If we look through here , we can see there beautiful bodies...   

Boys: *Blushed* 

 Iida: That behavior is needed to stop this instant!!! This action of yours it isn't for Heroes!!

   Mineta: *he Ignored Iida's wonderful speech XD*  GO BEYOND PLUS ULTRA!!! I CAN SEE URARAKA'S FINE BODY ,  TSUYU-CHAN'S FULL SOFT BODY , YAOYOROZU'S BIG OPPAI , MINA'S PINK BEAUTIFUL BODY , HAGAKURE'S INVISIBLE BODY!! , IZUKA'S BIG OPPAI AND BEAUTIFUL BODY!! *Bakugou and Todoroki stared intensely at Mineta (because of what he said about Izuka TodoBakuDeku Shippers attack!!) ,and Jiro's Earphone Jack came out of the hole and it hit Mineta's eye *   

Mineta: AHHHHH!!! MY EYE!!!  

Kaminari: J..Jiro's Earphone J..jack.. 

 (On the Girls side)

  Jiro: (He didn't say anything about me...)  

 Yaoyorozu: Thank you! Jiro-san!   

Jiro: No prob!!   

Mina: Mineta-kun is bad!! 

  Tooru: What's with him??! hmph!

  Izuka: *sob*  T..that w..was *hic* 

  Yaoyorozu: Now..Now Midoriya-san ..No need to cry .. 

*pats her back*

  Uraraka: Here have some water..  *gives water* 

  Izuka: *Takes the water and drinks it*  T..Thanks *smile*  

 Girls: AHHH!!! SOO CUTE!! *hugs*  

 Girls: That pervert!! he will pay!!

  Yaoyorozu: Girls we need to change fast before we will be late... 

 Girls: Okay!!

 *after changing*  *Izuka came out and bump into Todoroki*  

Todoroki: Oh... hey.. sorry about that..

 Izuka: Ah! I should be the one apologizing Todoroki-kun!   

Todoroki: (Todoroki-kun? well.... I don't mind..) *Todoroki noticed Izuka's eyes are swollen or puffy*  Oh.. by the way why are your eyes swollen?? (maybe it's because of Mineta..)  

Izuka: Oh.. about that... I will tell you later! but now we will be late if we don't hurry up!!

Todoroki: Oh.. yeah.. your right.. let's go?   

Izuka: Sure!  *They head to the Training Room Together* (that shippers of TodoDeku are now awaken!!) 

(A/N: So GUYS !! this will end here I will make another one so don't worry about it!! so you know Izuka's Quirk now! and I i will tell you why..  Her mom (Inko Midoriya)  can attract small things / can float them? and Izuka's dad (Hisashi Midoriya) has a Fire Breath Quirk . So Izuka got her Quirk from here mom (Inko Midoriya) but a bit different thought... and she has a past about her Quirk so stay Toon for that !! and  so I will see you in the next chapter!! but wait~ there's more, I bet you are confused why Todoroki came in earlier than Izuka , because Izuka took the longest way to go there.. and Todoroki took the shortest way to go there... (There is still a mystery about Izuka's :Quirk") so that's why hahaha..) To be continued..