Izuka's Past

A/N: Guys!!! I'm so sorry!!! I am really busy ya know school stuff...so yeah..I hope y'all like this chapter! ( I really hope so) :) . Oh! I almost forgot! Izuku is 4 years old here!! That's all ( I guess..)! Let's start!

*Izuka suddenly remembered something*                                                                                                                         

                                                                        + _*Flashback*_+

Inko: Hisashi!! Please don't leave us!!                          

Hisashi: I'm sorry...but I-I don't love you anymore...and that child "of yours" *Inko gasp and Izuka was hurt because of what he said*...is a mistake! she doesn't even have any Quirk at all!! ( I-I'm s...sorry...but I need to do this...) *Notices Izuka* ( I..Izuka.. I'm sorry..) *a tear roll down to his cheeks*  I..I have to go...

Inko: H..HISAHI!!!   Izuka: PAP-!!  *Slams door*  *Inko gasp and cries* 

*Izuka was just standing there ,and a tear roll down to her rosy cheeks* 

Izuka: M..mama.. * Hic*  I..is it be-because of me *Hic*...that papa...*Hic*...left us....? *sob* 

Inko: Oh my baby... It's not y-your fault...Papa needs to go somewhere...okay.. now...can you smile for mama? *smiles* 

Izuka: O..ok.. *Fake smiles* 

Inko: That's my baby...now..can you stay at your room..for a minute? I need to cook dinner... *Smiles*  

Izuka: Yes....m..mama *leaves the room* 

Inko's Pov: Hisashi slams the door and left...That's when Izuka asked me if it was her fault and I said it wasn't her fault . I asked Izuka if she can smile then..she smiled while crying , I also asked Izuka to go to her room for a minute since I need to make dinner...then she agrees..then she left...I know that my daughter is in pain like "me" and...It hurts so much...but I need to survive and be a good parent of Izuka..

      _=* 3 years later*=_

A/N: It is now Izuka's 7th birthday but something unexpected thing happen.. While Inko is preparing for Izuka's birthday... Izuka suddenly scream and Inko was so worried sick and rushed to Izuka's room and check how shes feeling. Inko saw an amazing thing! There are floating things in the air. Inko was so surprise and shock at the same time.

Inko's Pov: While I was preparing my Izuka's birthday. She suddenly screamed and I was so worried that something happen like kidnapping or something. So I ran as possible to check on my Izuka and I open the door nervously and as soon as I open... Izuka looked at me shocked and there was this beautiful thing happen. Izuka got my Quirk! I was really happy for her . I praised Izuka for having her Quirk. then she smiled.

Izuka's Pov: I was so scared of what happen but I was also happy that I got my Quirk , mama also praised me and that makes me happy too! 

_-*The next day*-_

Izuka: Mama!! I'm going now!! 

Inko: Ok bye Izuka!! and also take care!!

Izuka: I will mom!!! bye!! *then she left*

*Izuka rans as fast as possible*

Izuka: I'm almost lat- *bumps into someone*