+_|Finally Here|_+

Shayn presents; TodoBakuDeku

Previously..... 

Kaminari: SERO! LOOK OUT!!!

Sero: Huh?
________________________________________________________________________________

Bakugou: LIKE THAT?! BEAUTIFUL ISN'T IT !??!

Guard 4: E..eh? AAHHHHH!!! *BOOM*

Bakugou: BEAUTIFUL!  ( If you didn't take Deku..... this wouldn't be happening to you.... )

Todoroki: Oi... Don't get carried away..

Bakugou: SHUT UP!!
________________________________________________________________________________

Boss (??): She is the first beautiful female I ever kidnapped! but too bad is needed to be experimented..

Clownie: Now that you mentioned it... she is actually beautiful! Yeah.. that's too bad.. 

Boss (??): Too bad those girls I kidnapped didn't survived the experiment! *Points*

Clownie: OHH~ 
________________________________________________________________________________

The present;

Boss (??): (This guy is dumb...)

Clownie: Okay 2x I'm done with puns now..

Boss (??): ( Thank Goodness... )

Clownie: ... It's boring here..... Can we just go outside for a bit?? There are guards here to guard the bulding..... so let's go outside!!!...IT'S.BORING.IN.HERE.!!!

Boss (??): *Sigh*  Fine...... 

Clownie: YAY!!

Boss (??): But we need to tie her and beat her up..

Izuka: ....

Clownie: We can just leave her here?

Boss (??): We can't!

Clownie: Why??

Boss (??): Ugh...~  (He is really dumb) Can you see?? What if she's just acting to be empty??!!

Clownie: But...

Boss (??): No but!! Do you want to go outside or not?!

Clownie: OK 2x Chill!! (But she is actually empty... she didn't laugh when I told her a joke... she is numb...)

Boss (??): *Sigh*  Just tie here up.. so we can go...

Clownie: O..okay 

A/N: After tying her and beating her up... she is in pain and screaming...and injected with some kind of poison.. ( It will last 13 hours, so if they need to save her... they need to move fast or it will hit her brain and spread to her whole body... )

Izuka: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH!!!..

On Bakugou's side:

*heard screaming*

Bakugou: That voice..

Todoroki: T..that's...

TodoBaku: Midoriya!/Deku!

Back on the Boss (??):

Clownie: I..It's done.. ( Why do i feel... - )

Boss (??): Okay.. now just wait... *Uses Radio*

Guard 18: Yes boss?? Do you need something???

Boss (??): ... No I didn't need anything... Of course!! I need something!! I am talking to you right now!! Are you dumb?!!