•°☆She woke up!!!☆°•

Note: The sports festival was cancelled duo to the bad weather and for Izuka so that's why.. hehe.... sorry as well... Thanks for pointing out my mistakes

??: Still waiting.....for you to wake up, When will you wake up?? Did you have fun? I'm sorry... I didn't mean to leave you... But I really did to go.. Just catch up with me... My dear Izuka and Inko.... Sleep well... * Pat's head and leave *

Izuka: mmmmm....

Inko: Darling.....

Recovery Girl: ( Who was she talking to? It sounds like a man... )

*Knocks in the door*

Recovery Girl: You can come in!!

*Opens door*

Recovery Girl: Ah! Aizawa and Nezu! Welcome (2x) !!

Aizawa: Recovery Girl... Good to see you!

Nezu: Thank you for watching them both!

Recovery Girl: Your welcome... Her mother is really loyal.. She never leaves her side..

Aizawa: Yeah.. She's something else.. Any signs of Midoriya Izuka waking up??

Recovery Girl: ... Sadly no.. She hasn't move.... nor blinking her eyes... ( It's been 2 months straight already... )

Nezu: ... I see... Aizawa.. We should be going now...

Aizawa: Yes sir..

A/N: So..umm.. they left the hospital already...

Recovery Girl: ... ( poor little girl... Wake up soon please? )

On Aizawa's side;

Aizawa: Will she really be alright??

Nezu: ...

Aizawa: ...

Nezu: Hey! Don't be sad!! She will wake up!! I know it!!

Aizawa: I'm not sad...

Nezu: hehe.. yeah right...

Meanwhile.. at U.A. High;

Everyone: .....

Uraraka: (Everyone is so quiet today... Since that incident... Everyone became quiet... Especially Todoroki and Bakugou.... Iida and I are also not having to much fun... When will you wake up.. Deku-chan...)

Todoroki: ( I'm not used to this silence... I haven't talked to Bakugou nor one of my classmates.... I've been silent since then.. Without her.... Everything is ruined... I don't know... what to do anymore.... )

Momo: ( Todoroki's eyes.... are empty.. heh.. I guess I am too.. She was a cute, lively little girl.. she's strong.. She never gives up... She's like an angel... She was too bright... but that light didn't last long... )

Iida: ( The next day.. It's almost sports festival.. Midoriya-kun was looking forward to this.. but she isn't awake yet.. I hope you will wake up soon.. Will be waiting for you Midoriya-kun!! )

Bakugou: ( That half 'n half bastard hasn't said a word.... That clown should be fu*king saying the truth!! Or else... But that Deku... Still hasn't wake up.. Useless, weak, bitch!! That... that... sh*t I'm about to cry... ) *stands up*

Kirishima: Eh? What's wrong bro? ( Don't tell me-- )

Bakugou: Toilet...

Kirishima: O..oh.. Ok bro...

Bakugou: *Goes outside* ...

Kaminari: Hey.. Don't tell me..

Kirishima: Yeah.. His gonna do it again...