|×|How I met Midoriya|×|

A/n: This story is all about the meeting of Todoroki and Izuka, hope you enjoy!! I'm so sorry for not publishing-- :'((
_________________________________________

7 years ago

Todoroki POV: It was winter... The snow was falling down... I see a lot of kids playing outside... throwing snowballs, watching the snowflakes and building a snow man. I was amazed by them, I felt that I want to go outside and play with them! But I would be out of place for sure... I heard my father calling me "Shouto! Time for training!" But I was tired... I didn't want to go to training! My father is horrible! I wanna go out , play with them and make some "Friends" ... I was thinking "Can I run away?" I heard my father's foot steps, I panicked and jump outside. Luckily the snow caught me and ran outside. But I scratch my knee a bit but then this Girl came up to me.

Izuka POV: I was just watching the kids play because it was too cold... Ka-chan has a cold so I don't have anyone to play with...then I just saw a person jumping out of the 2 floor, I was... shocked- and so I ran to that person saying "Are you okay?" And he nodded though I saw that he has a scratch on his knee, I quickly panicked.

Izuka: I...I have a bandage!! Stay still! Okay?

Todoroki: O..okay.. (S...she's pretty.. she's like an angel)

Izuka: Ta-da~ it's done!

Todoroki: Uh... thank you.. anyway... what's your name?

Izuka: Oh! I'm Midoriya Izuka! Nice to meet you! I think we're the same age.

Todoroki: Oh.. it's also nice meeting you.. I'm Todoroki Shouto..

Izuka: CAN I CALL U SHOU-KUN???

Todoroki: S..sure? A..and can I call you Ya-chan?

Izuka: SURE!!!! *Giggles* Wait- Todoroki? *gasp and realizes* YOU'RE ENDEAVOUR'S SON AM I CORRECT?

Todoroki: O..Oh... y..yeah you're right...

Izuka: Yay! Got it correct!! But are you okay? Did I make you feel sad?

Todoroki: No...No it's okay...

Izuka: Oh..?

*Awkward silence*

Todoroki: *Notices the Bandage*
(Oh? It's an all might bandage, is she an All Might fan as well?) U..um... Do you like All Might??

Izuka: *Gasp and holds Todoroki's hands* Y....YOU KNOW ALL MIGHT?! I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT SHOU-KUN IS A FAN OF ALL MIGHT!!!

Todoroki: Y..yes! I love All Might! ( HER VOICE IS SO SOFT AND GENTLE!!! ) Cause He saves a lot of people!! (And S..she's holding my hands as well!!! >/////<)

Izuka: I know right!! HE SMILES EVEN IF THERE IS BA HAPPENING!!! I WANNA BE JUST LIKE ALL MIGHT!! I WANNA SAVE PEOPLE!!

Todoroki: M..Me too! I wanna save people with my power!

Izuka: Hehe That's the spirit!! *giggles and smiles*

Todoroki: •//////• ( She's so cute)

Izuka: Hm? Are you okay Shou-kun? You're kinda bright red... *worried*

Todoroki: I..I'm okay... (My face.. is red? Wait why is my heart beat so fast!? What is this feeling?)

Izuka: hmm... oh! I HAVE AN IDEA *shares her scarf with Todoroki* that should make us warm! Hehe

Todoroki: Y..yeah! (God... can I please stay with her for a bit? Just for a bit. Please??? 😥 )