_~*Kacchan wants to talk??!! *~_

Izuka's Pov:

I muttered ( it is already long ago since I last muttered!! ) and the girls said I was cute but I resisted and they just keep teasing me how cute "I" was.... But I noticed Kacchan earlier.... he seemed pissed?? I don't know why tho... but I'm sure it's because of me... well if it's me...r.i.p. me... also I noticed Todoroki-kun staring at me... was there something on my face or something??

Recovery Girl: Okay 2x .... you guys need to go home.. it's already getting late...

Everyone: Okay!

Izuka: ( Well..thanks to recovery girl I'm saved..phew...)

Recovery Girl: Oh! Midoriya! I need to speak with you for a minute...

A/N: Everyone already gone out anyways.... (lolz)

Izuka: O..okay... ( I wonder if it's about my "Quirk" or something ??? )

Recovery Girl: You need to be extra careful , if you don't wanna let anyone know about your "Quirk"...

Izuka: A...ahh.. hahaha.. yeah..I will .... sorry for the trouble...

Recovery girl: *sigh*  It's okay... also Bakugou needs to speak with you too.... his outside... 

Izuka: Eh? ( I'm so dead...)

Izuka: O..oh? is that so?? okay then, thank you Recovery girl!!

Recovery girl: Your welcome , be careful okay?!

Izuka: I will!! *gets bag*

Izuka: bye2x 

*Leaves*

*pant* *running* *pant*

Izuka: W..where could Kacchan b-

*popped out of no where*

Bakugou: Took you long enough....

Izuka: A...ahh! K..Kacchan!! W..what might you wanna talk about?

Bakugou: I'm talking about your "Quirk"

Izuka: ... *speechless*  ( Well... sh*t..) 

Bakugou: Well? when did you get your Quirk??

Izuka: W..well..t...tha..that is...umm...errr....

Bakugou: Spit it out already!!!

Izuka: Ekkk!! W..well.. W..when I wa-  ngggghhh!!! arghH!! oow!!!

Bakugou: W..what the... what the fu*k nerd???  are you okay??!!

Izuka: M..my head h..hurts !!!! ngghhh!!!

???: It's almost time Izuka.... it's almost time... just wait for me...

Bakugou: Hey nerd!!! hang in there!!! 

A/N: Well Katsuki-kun carried Izuka to his place ( Kacchan's Place ) :3 and.....~ they finally arrived.

Bakugou: OLD HAG!!! GET THIS FU*KING DOOR OPEN!!!!!

Mitsuki: *Opens door*  I TOLD YOU NOT T-  Oh my?! is that Izuka-chan???!!

Bakugou: FU*KING YES!!! CAN'T YOU SEE???!!! THAT'S WHY I ASKED YOU AND!!! I NEED YOU TO OPEN THIS FU*KING DOOR!!! 

A/N: Mitsuki then helped Katsuki-kun carry Izuka in the room ( of kacchan ~3~ but earlier they argued where Izuka can be put down but Mitsuki-san wins in the end~) Mitsuki let Katsuki-kun out of his room for a bit to dress up Izuka ( pajamas ) after that Mitsuki let Katsuki-kun get inside again.