Chapter 1

Seeing Derek's Family again

Scarlett

  I stretched my arms and leaned back seeing Reid walk over to me.

"Aren't you going with Derek to see his family?" Reid asked. I just smiled.

"Yeah I finally got everything done here I just have to wait until Derek gets done" I said as I look over at his desk and see him typing away.

"I'll be right back I'm gonna go help him" I said as I got up our of my chair and headed over to Derek and sir up on his desk.

"Need some help?" I asked as he looked up and smiled at me and turned back to his computer.

"Nah my goddess I don't need it. Are you ready to see my mom?" Derek asked as I smiled at the nickname he gave me when we were little.

"Yeah I'm so ready to see your mom and sisters. I can't wait...so that means you need to hurry up" I said as I laughed and see him smirk.

"I should hurry my goddess. Your gonna pay for that" Derek said as I laughed more.
  I shook my head and grabbed my laptop and login into Derek's second account and started to help him with the reports.
  I finished the last one and log off seeing as Derek was doing the same.

"Alright you ready?" Derek asked

"Yeah you're welcome by the way" I said as he slipped his arm around my shoulders.

"Thanks babydoll, but seriously you know my mom is gonna love seeing you" Derek said as we waved at everyone and headed to the car.
  I got everything ready and packed in the car and got into the passenger side and turned on the radio as Derek drove to the airport.

"Hey Derek... I know I'm suppose to ask you, but what happened with you and.." I was about to say when he looked over at me and shook his head.

"Babydoll...no I'm sorry" Derek said as I nodded my head and kissed the back of his hand.

"We've been friends since we were little you know you can talk to me" I said as I turn back to the rode feeling him squeeze my hand.
  We got on to the plane heading to Chicago see his family.
  I looked over at Derek and look at him as he was asleep. I smiled and and went back to reading my book since he was asleep.
  I felt him grab my hand and squeeze it falling back asleep.

"Just like you use to when we were younger" I said as I see a woman come by and smile at me.

"Hi, can I just tell you, your very beautiful and this young man is lucky to have you" the woman said.
  I smiled and shook her hand

"My name's Scarlett it's nice to meet you and thank you, but he's just a close friend of mine" I said

"Oh I'm sorry deary, I'm Eve. I'm sorry I just thought you and him were together" Eve said. I just smiled and shook my head

"No need to be sorry Eve. But thank you for both complaints I really appreciate it" I smiled as she smiled back and went back to her seat.

"So you wouldn't mind being mine is that what I'm understanding babydoll?" Derek asked as I shook my head and went back to reading as he laughed.

"Oh come on I'm just playing with you. You know I love you" Derek said laying his head down on my shoulder.
  I laid my head against his and closed my book falling asleep.
  I was shooked awake and jumped up still having..

"I'm sorry a babydoll I forgot about that" Derek said as I nodded my head and grab my bags and my book.
  I got off of the plane and headed through the airport hearing Desiree yell my name.

"Desiree" I said as she ran to me and hug me tightly

"Derek didn't tell us you were coming too" Desiree said as she glared at Derek

"So I come in and I get nothing, but she does" Derek said as I just laughed and got in the car with Desiree and Derek.

"Oh Sarah and Mom are gonna be so excited to see you Scarlett" Desiree said as I smiled.

"Yeah I can't wait to see them and wish your mom a happy birthday" I said as she pulled up into the parking lot and we headed inside.
  I hid behind Derek since he was taller then me and Desiree opened the door as I stepped out from behind him and Fran and Sarah stopped what they were doing.

"Scarlett" Fran and Sarah said as they ran over and hugged me making me laugh

"Happy birthday Fran" I said as she wiped her tears and smiled at me.

"What did I tell about that Scarlett your family call me mom" Fran said as I smiled and nodded my head enjoying talking to Fran and his sister's.

"So when are you gonna give me grandkids?" Fran asked Derek

"Mom come on" Derek said

"What you told me a long time ago if you were to give me grandkids it would be with scar..." Fran was about to say when the doorbell went off.

"Ah saved by the Bell" Derek said as Fran rolled her eyes and looked at me.

"Derek Morgan" the police said as I got up and walked to the door and slowly made my way in front of him.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked

"Derek Morgan your under arrest for the murders of a couple of kids" they said as they pushed me out of the way and put Derek in hand cuffs.

"What the hell he didn't do anything wrong?" I said as they pushed me back.

"Get your hands off of me I'm FBI" I said as I grabbed my purse and turned to Fran

"Take them" Fran said as I nodded my head and ran out the door to her car to rush to the police station.
  I picked up my cell phone and dialed hotch.

Scarlett hey what's up?

Hotch we got a problem Derek was arrested by the Chicago cops for murder I'm heading there right now

Alright we'll head that way.