Chapter 6

The sinners

Scarlett
  After the case we got back home just in time for it to be ten.

"Okay I don't know about you guys, but I want to go drink and dance" I said as Garcia, Printiss, JJ, and Derek agreed with me.

"Alright so let's meet at the club because I need to change" I said as they nodded there heads and I headed to the car with Derek behind me.
  I quickly ran inside and grab a peach bodycon dress and slipped it on and let my long hair fall to the bottom of my back.
  I slipped on the black heels and headed out the door.

"Damn babydoll you look like a goddess" Derek said as I smiled
  I walked over to him and slipped my hands around his neck and swayed my hips up against him

"Babydoll thats not fair" Derek said as he held onto my hips hard, but not hurting me.
  I leaned up and whispered into his ear

"I think it is, but let's get going there waiting" I said as I slipped out of his grip and walked out to the car and headed to the club.

"Damn Scarlett you looking good" Garcia said as I smiled at her and hug her.

"Thanks so do you!" I said. I dragged Garcia out to the dance floor and strated to dance with her until she got pulled away from a guy.
  I smiled and laughed, continuing to dance until I feel hands slip around my waist.

"Derek" I said as I hear him say "Hmm".

"What are you trying to do?" I asked as I looked up at him still swaying my hips up against him.

"Well I could tell you what I want to do, but I don't know if we will have time" Derek said as I turned around and looked at him confused.

"Wait what do you mean..?" I was about to ask until he pointed at JJ on the phone. I let out a groan and grabbed my purse and my phone heading to the car.

"Just one time I would like to have a weekend" I said as I drove to the BAU in the dress with Derek in the passenger seat.

"Aw come on babydoll we had fun for a little bit" Derek said as he laid his hand on my thigh.
  I headed into the BAU getting looks from the guys only making Derek move closer to me as Hotch raised a eyebrow at me.

"Club" Hotch said as I nodded my head

"Sorry Scarlett after this case everyone can take a couple of days off of we don't have another case okay" Hotch said as I smiled at him.

"Thank you" I said as we went into the room to figure out what we were dealing with.

"Alright three girls have gone missing in the past months and two more of them just showed up missing. Some of the girls had missing body parts or the skin was torn into like it was being eaten" Hotch said.

"Was there any sexual activity done to them at all?" I asked

"No, none at all" Hotch said

"But this was on the 9-1-1 call the bacher got" Hotch said as I heard a scared man something about Raphael killing people.
  I then noticed that the voiced changed to a deeper much stronger voice than the one before.

"So we have two unsubs" I said

"Possibly, but we wheel up in 30" Hotch said as I nodded my head and headed to the bathroom with my clothes.
  I changed into a pair of black tight slacks with a white button up shirt and my shoes.
  We headed for the private jet.
We looked at every body and every crime scene there was and Garcia finally figure out where he could be hiding out at.
  I quickly got in the car with Reid and drove to the address seeing a old barn come into view.

"What the heck" I said as I got out of the car grabbing my gun and heading towards the car.

"Alright let's split up" Reid said as he went through the barn and I went around the back.

"Reid" I whispered as I look around me to make sure. I heard a crunch behind me and turned around quickly, but nothing was there.
  Until I felt a blow to my head causing me to see black dots and gun shots.

Reid
  I shot the gun three times feeling my breathing pick up.
  I quickly found a spot to hide as I heard people coming and aimed my gun at them see Derek and JJ.

"Reid it's me okay" JJ said as I lowered my gun.

"Where's Scarlett?" Derek asked

"I don't know...we split up and she went around back" I said as I quickly got up and headed towards the back calling Scarlett's name.

"No...I'm so sorry..I shouldn't have spilt up with her" I said as Derek put his hand on my shoulder.