Chapter 7

The sinners(part 2)

Scarlett
I opened my eyes letting out a groan as I feel pain in my head.

"You're awake" Tobias said as I looked up at the man and see him looking down at me with a glare.

"Tobias" I said knowing the unsub's name.

"I ain't Tobias you stupid girl" Tobias said as he sent a punch to my mouth.
I let out groan and look up at him again as he pulled up a chair and took my shoe and sock off holding a paddle by my foot.

"Now confess your sins girl" Tobias said as I shook my head no.

"I don't have any sins. I grew up in a Catholic family. I can even resite the Bible" I said as he sent the paddle down on my bare foot making me scream.

"Confess" Tobias said

"I don't have anything to confess to" I said as he sent another one to my foot making me almost fall out of my chair.
I bite my lip to keep myself from screaming as he sent more and more hits to my foot making me scream louder.

"Stop... please" I said as he slammed my foot on the floor walking out.
I look down at my foot seeing blood come off the bottom of my foot onto the floor.
I hear the door open back up again and see Tobias with a gentle look on his face.

"T-tobias?" I asked as he closed the door softly with a pig in his hands.

"Yeah, you need to eat" Tobias said

"Who was here before?" I asked as he turned towards me and looked at me, but adverting his eyes away from me.

"It was probably my father, but can I tell you something" Tobias said as he bent down in front of me and smiled lightly.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I wonder what you look like without clothes?" Tobias asked as he lifted his hand up unbuttoning my shirt.

"Please..please don't...not again" I said as I felt the tears start to swell up in the corner of my eyes.
He stood up and lifted up my sheelve taking off his belt and putting it around my arm.

"No! No! I don't want that" I said as I tried to get free, but I couldn't.

"It will help, I'm going to make both of us feel good" Tobias said as he stuck the needle in my arm.
I stopped shaking feeling my body to weak as my eye site began to blur. I looked at the blurry figure of Tobias seeing as he was turning on the camera.
I looked at camera and everything went black.

Derek
I paced the floor trying to find anything that would give us the hint on where he could have taken my babydoll.

"Guys...I think you need to see this" JJ said as I headed into the room to see Scarlett tied to a chair with blood on her.
She looked like she isn't even awake.

"What is he doing?" JJ asked as I looked closer to see him moving her shirt aside and messing with her chest.

"I swear to god if he touches her more I'm gonna kill him" I said as I walked way not being able to watch it and slam my fist into the wall.

"Morgan" Hotch said

"We have to find her before he goes any further" I said

"We will" Hotch said. I went back into the room and looked at the screen to see her body move in the chair.

"Oh my god...oh my god is...is he whipping her" Garcia said as she was on the phone with us.

"Oh my god he is..." Garcia cried. I looked away.

"You stupid son of bitch I'm gonna find you" Garcia said as she hung up the phone. I walked out of the room grabbing my gun and heading towards the car.

"Morgan where are you going?" Reid asked

"I'm finding that son of bitch." I said as I got in the car and started it up and pulling out of the drive way.
I grab my phone and call Garcia

"The feed went down, but...she's still...I don't know what to do" Garcia cried.

"I need you to find me a place where Tobias would go. Maybe it's some where important." I said

"Um.. okay..um it looks like he he visited a cemetery a lot in the pass years" Garcia said

"Okay, but why?" I asked

"His mother is buried there" Garcia said

"Alright Garcia tell the others thats where I'm going and tell them to meet me there." I said
I hung up the phone and headed for the cemetery.

Scarlett
I shivered as I dug the shovel into the ground seeing as Tobias wasn't here any more.

"Dig faster" Tobias said

"It's...hard to do that...when I'm shivering" I said, he sent a glare my way and grab the shovel from my hands and pushed me to the ground.

"If my stupid bastard of a son would keep his hands off of stuff then we wouldn't be having this problem" Tobias said as I heard movement in the trees making me look around.

"Tobias Hannkel put the shovel down and put your hands where I can see them" Hotch said as I see Derek pointing his gun at Tobias with hate in his eyes.
Tobias tackled Hotch and I got up the best I could with me letting out a groan and grabbed the gun Hotch dropped.
I aimed at Tobias and shot him in the head.

"Son of bitch" I said as I fell to the floor only for Derek to catch me. I felt the weakness in my body come crashing down on me.
The tears swell up in my eyes as I hug Derek letting out a sob

"I'm sorry" I sobbed as he lifted me up and took me to the ambulance that was there.