Chapter 3

Going Home Once Again

Scarlett
  I looked at Derek and walked over to him and wrap my arms around him.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have followed, but I was worried about you" I said as he sent me a smile.

"You're fine babydoll, but you don't have to worry about me. I'm a lot bigger then you remember" Derek laughed as I smiled.
  He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and walked over to the car where Hotch and JJ was

"We don't have a case right?" I asked as I got in the car.

"No everybody can go home and rest" Hotch said as I let out sigh

"Thank God" I said as I laid my head back and waited until we got to the jet to rest.

"Hey Scarlett on your background check there was something" Hotch said as I looked at him with wide eyes.

"It's something that happened before I came back to the BAU" I said as I looked out the window.

"Are you gonna tell us?" JJ asked

"Uh...yeah later on I promise I just want to go home and go to sleep" I said as they both nodded their heads.
  I could feel Derek's eyes on me as I looked out the window. We got on the jet and headed back home.
  I grabbed my stuff and my car keys only for them to be grabbed out of my hands

"Come on your coming home with me" Derek said as he grabbed my bag and his in his hand walking out.
  I turned around and saw JJ smiling at me

"Hey Scarlett ever since we brought up your background check you've been really quite...are you okay?" JJ asked as I smiled and nodded my head.

"Yeah I'm fine" I said as I turn to leave, but I turn around and head to Garcia office real quick

"Hey Garcia if we have time do you think I could talk to you about something?" I asked

"Yeah sure. Everything okay?" Garcia asked as I nodded my head and smiled.

"I know you been wondering why I left the BAU for two years" I said as I smiled and headed out the door to see Derek pulling up rolling down the window.

"Come on babydoll let's go home" Derek said as I smiled.
  I got in the car while Derek drove home and pulled up to his house

"So is there a reason why I'm staying over?" I asked as I already knew the routine

"Babydoll we do this every night it's not gonna change" Derek said as he opened the door and walked in with me behind him.

"How do you know that?" I asked playing with him.

"Babydoll you better quite thats not funny" Derek said as I just laughed and smiled at him.

"I'm kidding" I said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him

"You'd better be that's not funny" Derek said as I smiled and kissed his cheek and grab my bag heading up to the room to change.
  I grab some black lacy panties with a oversized shirt and head to take a shower.
  I wash my red curly hair and my body smelling the coconut scent that is in the shampoo and conditioner and get out wrapping my hair up.
  I put my glasses back on and slip on the oversized shirt seeing Derek laying on the bed.

"Your not gonna take a shower?" I asked as I let my hair down and look over seeing him look at me.
  He sat on the side of the bed and held out his hand. I walked over to him as he wrapped his arms around me

"Why did you leave for two years?' Derek asked

"Derek not right now please" I said as he held me in place

"Babydoll you didn't call me for two years and then you come back all of the sudden. Your not being fair to me" Derek said as I glared at him and got out of his grip.

"I'm not being fair to you. Derek for your whole life that I have known you, you hid something from me. One time you didn't call me for three years straight when me and my parents moved. I called you everyday to check on you when we were teenagers and what did I get from you I got a voicemail every single time. I called your mom those three years to check on you every single day I didn't see you because I care. Obviously you didn't" I said as I walked out of the room into the guest room locking the door.

"Babydoll open up" Derek said as I shut off the light and went to sleep.
  I looked over at the clock and see that's it's Four in the morning. I sat up and rubbed my eyes and answered my phone

Hey, Scarlett I know it's early, but we need you and Derek in. Can you let him know?

Yeah Hotch I'll be in there and if you want Derek in you can tell him. I'm done with him for right now
  I hung up the phone and slipped on some black tight slacks and a right blouse and some black shoes grabbing my keys and heading out the door.
  I pull out of the drive way and headed to work.