Chapter 13

The Man That Made Women Flowers pt.3

Scarlett
  I called Garcia

Yes my beautiful friend?

Garcia have you found anything?

I haven't found anything yet other then there are three couples in the area that have posted on their facebooks that they workship the devil.
  I'm gonna send them over to you now.

Thank you Garcia. Another thing. There was a number that called me. Can you trace it for me?

Yeah I can. I'll trace it while I send those over to you. The first couple is Lila Tracey and Mark Tracey. They have been married for five years now. Orginally the wife believe in God, but when she met Mark he convinced her that the devil was better.

Shit so out of these three couples it could be any of them.

Yeah. Alright they should be sending to you now. I will trace that number as well.

Thanks Garcia I appreciate.

I hung up the phone and turned to Derek. I was about to say something to Derek when James turned to me.

"Scarlett, they found another body." James said

"Shit alright where at?" I asked

"Come on I can take you there" James said. I nodded my head and was heading towards the car until I went over to Derek.

"Hey they found another body. I'm gonna ride with James. I'll see you there" I said as I kissed his cheek and ran back to the car. I hop in the passenger seat and James drove off.

"So how did you meet Derek?" James asked. I smiled.

"Is this really the right time?" I asked as I smiled. He shrugged his shoulders.

"I mean we are on our way there we got time." James said. I just shook my head and smiled.

"Were child hood friends" I said. He made a left and then a right.

"So just child hood friends? Hmm so would he care if I took you on a date sometime?" James asked as be came to a stop when I see the crime scene. I hopped out of the car and put my gloves on.
  I walked over to the body and saw a male. Looked to be  in his mid thirties. He had black short hair. He had a scar across his right eye. I moved the cover down and see flowers covering his parts.

"They did something different this time." I said as I see Derek pull up.

"Instead of it being a woman it's a male. That must mean the woman wanted to have some type of fun or wanted to take control this time." I said as I see Derek walk up to us.
  I looked at my phone and see the list of people garcia sent me. It has to be one of these couples. I picked my phone up and texted Garcia.

I sent her some more information. I put my phone away and headed back to the car to get back to the station.
  I made my way to the car and was gonna ride back with Derek, but James asked me if I wanted to rode with him.
  I just smiled and nodded my head. I got in the passenger seat and he drove to the station.

"So about that date?" James asked me again. I just smiled and shook my head.

"Look I appreciate the offer, but I'm gonna have to say no. I'm sorry" I said. He just smiled.

"Its no biggie. I guess someone else has your heart then" James said as he pulled up into the station.
  I smiled and shook my head. I got out of the car and got a call from Garcia.

Whats up Garcia?

I found them.

Where?

I'm sending the address over to you guys now.

Thanks Garcia.

I hung up the phone and turned to everybody.

"Guys Garcia found them. She's sending the address over now." I said as I grabbed the keys and threw them towards Derek.
  I rushed to the car with Derek and told him the address.
  I got my vest and jumped out of the car heading for the house. I grab my gun from my holster. I nodded my head ar Derek.
  He opened the door and I went in turning each corner.
  I went up to the last room and slammed my foot into the door.
  The door slammed up against the wall as I see Lila holding the woman down while Mark is on top of her.

"FBI step away from Ashley" I said as everyone else came into the room.

The Lila stepped away and started to make her way towards me.

"Take one more step and I will shoot you" I said. She stopped and smiled at me with her hands up.

"This is our last one. If you interrupt this then I will have to kill you all" Lila said.
  She took another step and started to run towards me. I aimed for her head and shot her. Her body falling to the floor.
  Mark got off of Ashley and was running towards me just like Lila I aimed at him and shot him as well.
  I put my gun back in the holster and headed over to Ashley. I reached over for my radio.

"We're gonna need an ambulance" I said over the radio.
  I went over to Ashely and started to untie her.

"Ashely hey hey it's okay. You're okay now. I promise" I said she looked over at me crying and sobbing.

"Please...please I just want to see my parents" she cried. We got her on the ambulance and headed back to the station to go home.
We packed everything up and headed for the jet. I got on the jet and let out a yawn.
   I sat down in the back. Derek came over and sat next to me.

"You ready to go home babygirl?" Derek asked. I nodded my head.

"You remember James right?" I asked as Derek nodded his head.

"Yeah. Why?" Derek asked.

"He asked me out on a date." I said as Derek sat straight up looking at me.

"What?!" Derek asked