Babysitting👶

Two weeks later
Millie POV:

I was babysitting Haley it was morning Sadie had to work. So me being me told her I would but I  could not take care of a full child. And guess who came with me ya you guessed it my sister James. But than again does he know how to take care of a kid.

James was picking me up but of course I had to get ready. "Why are you taking so long!!!" Said James laying on my bed.

" I'm coming James" I said than I felt like I had to throw up so I did I walked across my big ass bathroom to my toilet then threw up a lot than James came  🏃 in " omg what the hell!! " said James.

"I just started  throwing up" I told him " Millie when was the last time you had sex" Said James "on my birthday 🎂" I said fast " oh my god you did with who" he said "I had it with Finn" I said.

" you did not lucky man why is he not gay"James said " James back to me now what do I do" I said "we will pick up a test on the way to Sadies house ok" he said .

Than we 👂A knock on the door than we start going crazy. I walk to the door and James goes to my bed I open my bed room door and it was my brother thank God.

"Yes Kj  what do you need" I say " I need James to move his car out the drive way" he says "we are leaving off anyway see you " I say as me and James ran out the door we speed away in his car and went to the drug store.

We got every pregnancy test in that store. And two big things of water so we head over to Sadie's house she opens the door she lives alone because her parents did not want a kid in there house but they still love her like if she needs anything they give it to her.

Me and James came running to her  couch dumping out all the test "what the hell who pregnant" asked Sadie "Me Sadie" I said "ya who else can get pregnant" said James "I always miss the good stuff when I have to go to work and I  have to go Haley is in her room sleep OK and keep me updated text me" she said runing out the door.

"OK what do you want to do wall we wait for you to pee on a stick" said James " watch TV what about the breakfast club" I say "OK"

2 hours later

So I'm pregnant with Finn Wolfhard's baby great. Than I got a text from Sadie.

Redhead: are you still you know pregnant...

Mills:

   Yes Sadie I am still pregnant that is just great fuck my life...🖤🖤🖤🖤

Hope you love the chapter have a nice life..🌟🌟🌟🖤🖤🖤💋💋💋