why me??🔮😐😌

Millie POV:

It was Monday witch meant I have to go to work so oh my god can't wait catch that  sarcasm. I put this on ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

My hair just down and well that's it

My mom had agreed to taking Gracie and Griffin.

So I went my way to work. And opend up my office door. It sill looked the same.like this⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

Great now lets get to work

----------------------------------------------------------

Thank god it's lunch break than there was a knock on my door. "Come in I told them" I told whoever's at the door "could you come get it" they said back.
I got up and went to the door I opened it and it was Finn with a brown bag I just smiled at him and let him in "what are you doing here" I asked him "came to have lunch with you silly" he said.
"What do want" I ask him "ok ya I did come for something but can I do this first" he said pulling me into a kiss I kissed back.

And pulled me into a hug and squeezed my lower back. We let go but still holding each other he still had his hands on my lower back and me holding his face looking him in the eye smiling at him.

"So now what do you want"  I ask him "could you be my date to a business partner party" Finn said "that's all" I said to him "ok I don't want to be sitting in the corner eating the advertisers again" he said.

I just laughed "you can't laugh at me for that" he said "yes I can" I say continuing laughing.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ok so now me and James and Sadie also Haley and Gracie were all in my room helping me find a outfit.

"Ok so what is the occasion" said Sadie "she going on a date with Finn" Said James "it is not" I said.

"Wait daddy" said Gracie James just laughed. Then we all started laughing because James laughed like a hyena.

After laughs mental breakdowns dance numbers makeup we were finally done  this is what I put on⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇.

----------------------------------------------"Look we did it" they all said smiling at me then the door bell rang and Gracie walked me down staris

"Look we did it" they all said smiling at me then the door bell rang and Gracie walked me down staris.

But than Sadie Griffin and James raced to the door before me and Gracie.

"We need her home by 11:00" said James Finn looked confused than you herd a little voice it was Griffin "hey daddy" he said "ya what's up" Finn said said bending down to his height.

"No funny business" Griffin said we all just laughed except Finn. Than they moved so me and Gracie walked to the door. I smiled at him "hey daddy" said  Gracie "what do have to say" Finn said
"All I said was hi clam down" she said skipping away.

Than you hear them in the back "Griffin let me and haley watch Shimmer and shine" you hear Gracie say " no I'm watching Paw Patrol" you hear Griffin say " we're watching Jeffree Star" James said.
"Why" you hear all the kids say even sadie.

Me and Finn just laughed we walked out together hand in hand he opened the door for me "thank you" I told him he got in after me we set in the back.

He has a diver but I do to but I only use him when I'm going somewhere important.

We set down got comfortable "you look stunning" he told me "thank you you look handsome" I said to him he had on his dark suit like usual.

"Can I kiss you just don't tell Griffin" he said I just smiled he smiled back but I leaned in and kissed him he kissed back.

We let go Than we were there.
---------------------------------------------------
After we started driving home he walked me to the front door than he just went in and kissed me he grabbed my ass my eyes went wide but kept kissing him he went down to my neck I let out a moan and he went harder.

We hit the door "Finn that hurt" I say to him laughing he just just smiled at me and took a piece of my hair and put it behind my ear.

"Your hot" he said " I think we had to much white wine" I told him "no way" he said "come on it's 11:30 they are going to get mad at me" I say he just looked at me.

We walk in to see no one the house is dark. "Cool now we can have sex"  Finn said and I hit him. We walk up to my room.

And well makeout and than go to sleep.
------------------------------------------------------
I woke to Finn in my chest "Finn wake up" I told him "why just one more minute babe" He said I just blushed be called me babe.

"Are you going to keep me here" I told him "yes" he said "I'll will not kiss you for the whole day" I told him he rolled off of me to the  other side of the bed. In a ball.

I went to my bathroom to brush my teeth. And came out to see Finn in the same place I jump on the bed and kiss his neck than his his cheek. And he scooted over.

"Are you denying my kiss" I say to him shocked " you left me" Finn said "well I'm sorry MR.babe" I say.

Than he pulls me into a hug his forehead touching mine "I lov-" he said.

Than Griffin and Gracie came bustang in"good morning mommy and daddy" they both say.

But all I could think was Finn going to say I.

Love You 💗💗💗💏