What??👀🙊😌

Millie POV:

4 weeks later

Me and Sadie also James were having a girls day. It was 9:30 you asking were are the kids.
They all went to Finn's house thank god some times you need a break.
"Guys I have something to tell you" Sadie said "what" me and James say.

"Im pregnant again" she says "no way" I say to her "I'm so happy for you" I say I get up because my stomach starts to hurt I run to the bathroom and just throw up.

Great I'm sick.I come back they look at me with no it all faces "what" I say "do we have pregnancy twins" James said "I'm sick" I say.

"Ok whatever you say don't think we can't hear you and Finn doing the sister sex" said James.

"James she is not pregnant" said Sadie "thank you I'm not" I tell James "we will see when Finn jr. Comes poping out with Caleb jr." James said.

"Fine lets go to the store" said Sadie.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

When we got back I went right to the bathroom to prove him wrong. But when I saw what the test said I started to cry and I passed out and hit my head on the sink.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
When I woke I was in a hospital bed. I open my eyes to see Finn sitting there."babe" Finn says pulling me in tight hug he sat next to me and he put his arms around me.

"I thought you were dead and than I would have to take care of Gracie and Griffin alone they would probably kill me than all that will be left is James and are kids would end up makeup gurus" Finn said crying

I started to laugh I took my thumbs and wipe his tears and kissed his nose "I'm ok" I told him he just smiled at me.

Than the doctor came in "Miss Brown" he said " yes " I told the doctor
"Ok so you are very lucky you made it u woke up fine but you have to stay the night for two days ok the first one is to check any other side affects and the 2nd one is to see if that baby in your stomach is ok" he said "ok" I told him and I knew when he said that Finn's eyes went wide.

"By now" the doctor said walking out
"Millie what was that about" Finn said with his face all mad I looked at Finn and started to cry so hard "were you not going to tell me" Finn said mad "is it mine" he said .

"I just found out today Finn and who else would it be you are the only guy I have fucked" I say to him in my tears.

"Babe it's going to be ok" Finn said "no it's not I'm pregnant again at 19 what is that three years later Finn I cant go threw the same thing again" I said

"I told you I would never leave you again because you mean so much to me" Finn said
"No Finn not that child brith" I say to him laughing in between my tears he wipes my tears now.

"This time I will be there" Finn said I just let him hold me. Until to little humans came busting in the door "hi mommy" they say to me.

"Hi" I say to both of them they come and hug me. Than like James and Sadie came up to me and dog piled me I laughed because they almost knocked down the kids running to me "we thought you were dead" they both say "well I'm not" I say to them.

Than they pushed Finn off the bed and snuggled me on each side."sorry Finn sisters before brothers"  James said.

"But I like him" I say to James and Sadie "so" they both say "we can do this" Sadie said  and kissed me on my cheek.

"It's ok I'm going to take the kids to my moms house I'll be back" Finn said to me and came up to me and kissed me like it was a passion.

"Eww" everyone said in the room I just rolled my eyes.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
2nd day in hospital..

I got up that morning early because the doctor wanted me to have a ultrasound.

Finn was there we walked over to the place. And I sat down on the little chair. Finn took a glove and blew it up and put it on his head."look I'm a chicken" Finn said "now I know were Griffin gets it from" I say to Finn.

"You know it" Finn said I just laughed than the doctor came in. And sat down infront of me it was the same lady form last time she is my baby doctor. But now she looks old.

"Millie good to see you" she said "nice to see you to" I told her "who's that" she says pointing to Finn who is still playing with the golve "oh ya that's my boyfriend Finn" I say I said Finn extra loud to tell him he needs to stop.

"Yes that's" me Finn said shaking her hand "wait Finn Finn the father of her twins" the doctor said "that is me" He said.

"Wait are you guys having another kid together she said "yes" me and Finn both say.

"Very nice" she said "thank you"Finn said oh and this lady was so fake I have lived with James for way to long not to know what a fake smile looks like.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

That day was.
Something👶😺