School 🎠

Millie POV:

After the doctor me James went to my house we wacthed Netflix.We were the only ones there "so are you excited" asked James "I dont know I mean I guess" i said " i guess come on if I was having a kid and they were twins" said James " oh my God but if there  girls so much makeup I couldn't have boys they're so obnoxious" Said James.

Than we heard a knock at the door "oh my god I can't die i have so much to live for save me sister" James yelled " calm down it's just the door sister" i said to him. I get up from my bed and walk downstairs to the door I open it and it's the Devil Himself Finn Wolfhard.

"What" I say to him "ok rude but um can I talk to you" Finn said " yeah just come in I have to go tell James or he's going to go crazy he thinks everyone is  going to kill him all the time" I said

"Ok" Finn Said sorta weirded-out I go upstairs and tell James what's going on and then he told me don't make it triplets ain't nobody got that much makeup I walk down and Finn is just sitting there on the couch.  

I sit down next to him criss cross applesauce. "So what do you want" I ask him " I need your number you know just in case you die" He said "Finn I'm not going to die okay I'm
Fine ok I'll be safe and knowing my mom she won't let me out the house and I'm starting home school next week okay" I say to Him "ya" he said "so anything happen" he said .

I should tell him we're having twins right "oh I went to the doctor" I told him "is everything ok" he said "ya it's twins" i said his eyes weren't wide "I'll give you the picture and the thing" i said "ok" he said I walk up stairs and grab it come back downstairs and handed to him I sit back down next to him "Finn do you want these kids there is always another option" I say to him" No Millie I want them ok" he said "ok" i say I look into his deep dark eyes oh God Finn Wolfhard is cute I hope are kids look like him..

The end for Now