Long days🖤💕🤩🤪

Millie POV:
2 months later
Let me catch you up I'm living with my mom and my step dad right now because me and Finn got into a Argument about saying no to the kids.

What is going on with the  kids you say um well I have Gracie and Evan. And well Finn has Griffin.

I miss them both to much but Finn won't talk to me he's at our house. And I can't go during the day because Evan needs a certain amount of food.

But today I am but I have to take the kids. Because yesterday Gracie started crying for her daddy. And I can't keep her away from her dad forever.

This is what I put on

I went to the next room and put this on Evan

After I put Gracie in this

     (This is the girl playing there kid)

-----------------------------------------------------------

After I put the kids in the car and buckled them up we headed to our house. We had finally made it and every body was there. I parked the car were it use to be and took everyone out.

Gracie ran to the door and rang the door bell. Her little heart was getting really fast I could tell she missed her dad. When the door opened it was Sadie and Griffin.

I sat Evan down next to me in his car seat and grabbed Griffin he had gotten so big it felt as if I missed half his life he hugged me back at that point I had tears in my eyes I missed my Son and every body in that house.

"Millie!!" Sadie says joining me and Griffin's hug I laugh at how childish she is. We all let go and come in . Griffin and Gracie have there little twin talk. I saw James and Hayley also Caleb.

But the only person I wanted to see wasn't there he was at work and wouldn't be back for another hour.

We all talked and catched up  even know I talked to then eveyday but when we turned to see who came in it was...😗

A/N: I KNOW !!! YALL CAN YELL AND I KNOW IT SHORT JUST WAIT.