KISS ME💏💋

Millie POV:
2:00 in the Morning

Tell me why It's this late and someone is at the door. Like what the fuck I walk down those cold ass stairs. To the door and open it and guess who it was..

Finn fucking Wolfhard "what do you want" I say to him "I came over for a visit" he said " at 2 in the morning" I said to him.

"By the way nice get up" he said to me but this is why⬇⬇⬇⬇

"And!!" I say to him "someones on their period" Finn said walking to the fridge

"And!!" I say to him "someones on their period" Finn said walking to the fridge.I just role my eyes.

I walked in the kitchen behind him. And he looked puzzled looking in the fridge."Do are kids ever have junk food" he said.

" of course they do they live with James" I said He just laughed."what are you here for" I told him.
"I was bored" he told me.

"So why here" I told him "because your here" he said putting his hands on my hips. "Are you high" I said to him "No" Finn said.

"I'm going back to bed help yourself" I told him "well than I'm coming" he said walking up the stairs with me I just role my eyes.

We get to my room and Finn just plops down on my bed and lays out."Scoot over you fat ass" I say to him.he just laughed.

"And I am not fat look at these rock hard abs" He said lifting up his shrit ok he wasn't lying my whole face went red.

"Ya that's what I thought" he said grabing my hand and putting me on top of him "you know this is not the first time we have been like this" he said.

I get off of him and just lay on the side of him. And than he puts arms around me but I let it happen. I just smiled at him and he did the same back.

"Down to make baby number three" he said to me my eyes just went wide "I'm good for now" I said to him "For now come on when is the last time you had sex" Finn said looking me in the eye.

"2 years ago" I told him his eyes went wide "how your hot" he said to me "you know its hard to have men attracted to you and you have two kids" I said.

"Well I had this one relationship with this boy named Jacob but then I told him I have kids and then he was out" I told him.

"I'd never leave you" he said "you did" I laughed "come on that's the past" Finn said "I guess" I told him.

"Are you sure you don't want to make kid number three" Finn said "Finn stop!!!!" I told him "kiss me would you" he said.

"Eww no" I said and than he kissed me but I melted in it and it got more intense as we went on.

It felt like this is what was missing in my life.He started to kiss down my neck.I just let happen.

I put my hand on his chest. To tell him to stop. He did "what's wrong" he asked "we can't do this" I told him.

"Why" he said to me "because we can't make this situation about us it's about the kids and us doing this does not make it about them" I said to him.

"Millie just because were making out does not mean that I'm not here now" I told her.

"Finn" I said he cut me off by kissing my lips. I just blush but we kept going than my worse nightmare happened.

There was to little screams we stop to see Gracie and Griffin and 2 little dogs  beside them they looked shocked to.

"Mommy Daddy eww" they both say at the same time Finn just laughed I hit him. "What was that for" he said "you know what that's for" I said.

"Mommy what's that thing on your neck" said Griffin "a hickey are you slow" said Gracie my eyes go wide.

"How did you know" Finn asked her"we live with uncle sister James" she said we all just laughed.

"But why did you guys come in here" I ask them nicely. "Because uncle James said he heard something from your room and he told us to make sure you weren't dead" said Griffin

"So he sent you guys"I say to them
"Yep" Gracie said smiling walking over and sitting. In between me and Finn she laid her head on my lap while I ran my hands through her hair she likes that just like her dad.

"Hey daddy you want icecream" Griffin said me realizing he was sitting on Finn's lap. "Yes I would but than your mom will get made and we don't want that do we" Finn said

"But we could do it when she is alseep" Finn also said "did I give brith to two kids or three" I said "I want a brother" Griffin said out of no were.

"How rude well than I want a sister" Gracie said "See Mills we all want the third kid" Finn said "sorry I don't have time to take care of 3 kids and add that a new born" I told them "It was worth a try kids" Finn said.

"And who do I have it with" I told him "Me of course we make cute kids as you can see" I just role my eyes.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I woke that morning to see Gracie holding my hips sleep the dogs on the end of the bed and Griffin on top of Finn droolng But Finn was up on his phone "Finn" I whisper " ya" he says back "thank you" I see him smile I smile back and there we laid there as a.

Family💗🏠🐦🐸🐥💞