ready👶👫💘

Millie POV:

2 weeks later
So Finn is moving in we were helping him well Gracie and Griffin were running around his empty. His moving people were coming later but he was taking some stuff now.

I picked up a box to the car but than Finn took it out my hands "what was that for" I ask him "just relax babe" he said.

He has been doing this all day well not just today well since he found out I was pregnant.

"Finn I'm fine I can do stuff myself" I tell him "I know" he said walking out putting his stuff in the car I role my eyes.

Griffin and Gracie came walking up to me out of breath "are you guys done" I say to them bending down to their height.

"Yes" they both say "Griffin why is your face so red" Finn said walking in "because I'm faster then him" said Gracie "no you are not" said Griffin .

"I so am" she said back to him. Me and Finn Just laughed.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

When we got home I cooked we all sat at the table. It was me,James,Grayson(James boyfriend:tea) Haley, Caleb, Finn, Griffin, Sadie, Gracie, and my brother and cami came with there son Peter.

"So what have you guys been up to" I say to everyone "trying to color in the lines" Griffin said "stop watching kid  shows" James said "helping Griffin clean his room because I'm a good person" said Gracie "ME and FINN need to stop staying up playing fornite" Caleb said.

"Ok" I say weirded-out Griffin just laughed out of no were. "Are you ok" Gracie said "ya" he said.

"Mommy are you sure this is your right son" Gracie said "yes I gave brith to him he is actually older than you by 30mins" I say to her.

Her mouth goes wide "ha I told you I was older" Griffin said we all just laughed.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Me and Finn were on my bed looking for baby names. My head was on his shoulder. "What about Annie for a girl" Finn said "ok that's fine" I say to him "Evan for a boy please" I say to him. "Anything for you" he said to me.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

That night I went to sleep.
Comfortable💗

A/N: Just a filler at most get ready for the real show...😏😏