Girlfriend🌈🐦👫

Millie POV:

So after the kids left Finn Just looked at me."what"I asked him "we have kids" he said "No shit" I said laughing.
"It feels like I was in high school yesterday" he said.
"Times flys" I tell him.

"Ya I know that's why I want you to be my girlfriend" he said to me "your what" I said to him "my girlfriend" he said " that's a big step Finn" I told "and I'm willing to take it" he said.

"Fine I'll be your girlfriend but we need rules" I told him " there's rules" he said.
" the first one is work comes first this house .

Does not pay for itself I have to go and I'm pretty sure you have to go to work to Finn" I say to him " actually I don't today" he said
" well I do I'm sorry you can stay here with the kids I'm looking for a babysitter anyway" I tell him sad.
"Millie it's ok" he said " but we'll talk about this when I get home" I told him getting up going to the bathroom to get dressed and stuff.

Went to the bathroom got in the shower put this on.⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

Let  my hair be down went to the mirror started doing my makeup than I felt arms around my waste and kiss my neck

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Let  my hair be down went to the mirror started doing my makeup than I felt arms around my waste and kiss my neck.

"Yes Finn" I say smiling "you smell like flowers" he said to me " can I finish my makeup" I told him.

"You don't need it" he said kissing my cheek. " when you have bags underneath your eyes yes you do" I tell him.

He lets go I see him in the whole new outfit. It looked like this⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

"How did you  change and get in the shower so quick" I noticed he got in the shower because he smelled like coconut and his hair was wet

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"How did you  change and get in the shower so quick" I noticed he got in the shower because he smelled like coconut and his hair was wet.

"I have my Ways" he said I just laughed. We went downstairs to see Gracie Griffin Haley and James watching TV the dogs are outside in the backyard.

" what are you guys watching" I say to them " be quiet" they all say then it went on commercial " we were watching Peppa Pig" said Gracie.

"Oh I'm so sorry" I said I know how much Peppa Pig means to all four of them.

Me and Finn walk to the kitchen I check my phone for time my eyes go wide " it's 9:00" I say "you have to go Finn said "ya I'm sorry" I say to him I start walking out the kitchen " wait" he said.

And than kissed me it was a passionate one too. I let go and hugged him. I let go and ran out the door to my car I said bye to everyone they didn't say anything back they were too caught up in the show.

ฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯ ฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯ

I get home to see James is gone Sadie still at work it's just Finn Gracie and Griffin Haley went with Caleb.

I walk in to the  kitchen that's where I hear them." Are you guys trying to cook" I say pointing out that they're all in the pantry.

" mommy" I hear Gracie say running up to me than Finn and Griffin come out the pantry with cake mix and a bunch of flour and well stuff to make a cake.

" they're making a cake" Gracie said to me " and please help them so they don't burn down the house" she tells me I just laugh.

I pick her up put her on my waste and we go over to the counter where the boys are Griffin sitting on the counter Finn reading the box for directions.

I set Gracie on the counter too.
" need help" I asked them "Yes mommy" Griffin said I just laughed Finn rolled his eyes.

Fast forward we are at the part with flour. I take a piece of flower and put it on Gracie's nose she just laughed "watch this" I told her I take a hand full a flower and through it at Finn.

I didn't think it would go everywhere but it did his mouth went wide the three of us started laughing so hard but then I got a face-full of flour to.

You know what happened we all had a flour fight. And it was the most funnest thing I've done.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

After getting cleaned up and taking the cake out the oven we went to the movie room and watched a movie.

After that it was bedtime for the kids of course.

Me and Finn went back to my room and laid down he started kissing my neck I just laughed "what" he said " it tickles" I say to him but he went in deeper I let out a moan I ran my hands under his shrit Intel it came off.

Well than my shirt came off he started sucking on the top of my breast.
Than he started to unclip my bra I let him I started to  unbuckle his pants "are you sure" he said "I'm sure" I said.

Soon enough he stuck his hard dick into my vagina. And started to thrust oh my god it felt so good and I couldn't control myself I let out so many moans "Finn faster" I told him oh and he went went.

It was like he was skilled he started to kiss my neck while doing so. Well than I grabbed his ass he let out a grown. We kept going it was like we'd longed for this or something.

"Faster" I tell him moaning was the thing.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Good that was so good if a.
Day💗💗🙊🙊

Hey guys I just want to tell you if that was too much I can delete it just DM me and if you want more just comment.