You have to tell him🙊

Millie POV:

1 day later:

  It was time to tell every one my mom my brother my friends but most of all Finn. I got up from bed and went to my closet I put on yellow sun dress and no shoes.Because I was not going anywhere and I took this as a chance to go down stairs to talk to my mom. While KJ is sleeping it's just me and mom and KJ dad left to be with some other lady i can tell when he left it put something on my mom that makes her work a lot that is why she is never home.

And I know and I was only six but now that she is home i can tell her you know what's going on with me. I went down stairs to see my mom sitting on the coach drinking some coffee. "Mom can we talk" I ask her "of course we can sweetie what's up" she says I walk over to her and sit down next to her ok but I'm going to just say it "I'm with child" I said fast.

"Your with what!!?" Said my mom I look at her a start to cry "ok tell me what happened" she said in a kind voice " ok so you know when I went out for my 16th birthday i went to a party " I told her and you know the rest with the whole sex thing and we'll Finn but all my mom told me was your going to be ok and you don't have to go to school when I get the bump.

So James and Sadie  told the whole friend group so that is less i had to do and now all I had to do was tell Finn no biggie right my mom made my first doctor visit its like tomorrow I think one of those days but I went walking to his house all i know is that he lives by me.

All I have to look for is  just  the  midnight black car and there we were at his house i knock on the door and this guy opens up the door he looks like a older Finn to me "hey can I help you" he said "I'm looking for Finn" I say "go up the stairs and make a left ok" he said.

I did was told and walked up to Finn's bed room door he opens it he looked like he had just woke up "oh hey Millie come back for more" he said "no can we talk" I said " ok" was all he said than I just cut down the bull shit and just said it "I'm pregnant" I say fast " your what" he said tell me why everyone says the same thing.❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

The end of this chapter comment what you want to see good by love you guys...