Chapter 07

Recap - Amars Past ( Amar taking vaishnavi to his house )

* Flashback continues *

"Amar..I wish to go to temple today. Can I go? Please..." Before she could complete. Amar stood up in front of her.

"Are you serious Vaishu? No..you cant go"

"Amar. Please.." she begged.

" Vaishu..I've told you right. Going out will be risk. Your uncle and men will be roaming around Looking for us" he said making her heart wrench in pain. She nodded her head and walked outside. He felt bad for hurting her. He went behind her and held her wrist to stop her.

"Vaishu" He called her softly. She wiped her tears and turned to him with a smile

"I'm alright" she said

"What's wrong with you huh..What happened?" He stepped closer to her and cupped her cheeks. She gave him a faint smile

"I know something is bothering you..what's wrong Vaishu?" he asked softly. Her eyes got moistened as she lowered her head.

"Amar Today is Mom and dad's wedding anniversary" She said.

"I still remember how few years ago we  celebrated it together. I miss my mom and dad" she lowered her head. Tears continuously ran through her cheeks. He stepped closer and held her shoulders.

"I'm sorry vaishu.. I didn't mean to hurt you I'm really sorry" he said.

"You dont need to say that Amar. I just.." she stopped and wiped her tears. He made her look into his eyes.

"You wanna go out?" he asked. She shook her head. He grabbed her closer and joined their foreheads.

"But I'll take you somewhere" he said smiling and placed a light kiss on her forehead. She smiled back.

"Seriously?"

"Hm..go and get ready"

An hour later Amar stepped outside his room , tying his watch.

"Vaishu..come out soon..we are getting late" Amar shouted. He was waiting for her outside her room.

"Just a minute Amar.. coming" she shouted from inside. He sighed and sat on the couch. Avi was out for some work. He decided to take her to the temple and was lost in his thoughts until he heard the sweet sound of her anklets. He raised his head and looked straight.

It made his heart skip a beat. Vaishnavi was standing in front of him drapped herself in a   saree. His jaw dropped seeing her. She blushed feeling his gaze.

He got up and started taking steps towards her. Lost in her smile. She blushed heavily as he inched more closer. She felt nervous and bit her lips.

"Amar" she gently called him , pushing him by chest making him come back to his sense. He scratched his head and looked at her.

"Vaishu. You look breath taking" he said. She blushed hardly.

"Wait wait..lemme take a pic"