Chapter 08

Recap - Amars Past ( Amar taking Vaishnavi outside )

* Flashback continues *

Happiness spreaded over Amars and Vaishnavis life. Amar introduced her to his family and they accepted her whole heartedly. They are planning to fly back to Amars parents for their marriage.

"Vaishu..all set?" He asked coming inside her room. She zipped her luggage and smiled.

"All done." She said smiling.

"Good..and we have to catch a flight in the evening"he said in a hurry. She giggled

"You are saying this for the nth time Mr

"You are saying this for the nth time Mr. What happened to you?"she asked. He gave her a big smile and sat next to her.

"You know right? I Can't control my excitement. They are so excited to welcome you and especially Diya. Shes waiting for you impatiently" he said and chuckled. She felt a bit nervous. He could sense that.

"Vaishu. Relax. I didn't say that to make you tensed" He said.

"I know. Amar But I'm a bit nervous."she said biting her lower lip. He smiled at her.

"I know. But relax. I'm with you right?" He said keeping his palm over hers. She smiled at him.

"Amar.." Avinash yelled from the hall as Amar stood up cursing him. Vaishnavi laughed at him and they walked along to the hall.

"What happened ra?"he asked walking towards Avinash.

"Call for you"he said handing over the phone to Amar. Amar moved aside and had a conversation.

"Are you excited? You are gonna meet your in laws Vadina" Avinash said excitedly while Vaishnavi could not do anything other than smiling keeping her nervousness aside. She nodded her head with a blush.

After few minutes Amar returned back with a tensed face.

"All okay?" Avi asked.

"No..we have to recorrect our details entered. There's a mistake in our documentary" Amar said.

"What the hell..How is it possible. I've checked everything" Avinash yelled.

"I know Avi. But we need to go there and check once again"

"Amar..what's wrong?" Vaishnavi asked getting tensed.

"Nothing Vaishu. We are going out for some work and will be back soon." Amar said massaging his temples.

"We will not miss the flight right?" She asked.