Epilogue 1!

After 6 months..

"Jwala..."

"Jwalaa..."

"Jwalaaa?"

Amar shouted. Diya , who was busy doing yoga closed her ears with her palms.

"Oh god. Why anna is creating so much noise pollution in the city?"

She got from the mat and looked down from the terrace. She saw Jwala in the garden watering the plants.

"Vadina?"

Jwala looked up.

"Haa diya? You need something?"Jwala asked

"No. Actually your husband Needs you" diya chuckled and jwala widened her eyes

"He's calling for you continuously...come up"

Jwala nodded. She closed the tap attached to the pipe and walked upstairs, where she saw Amar furiously searching for something in the cupboard.

"Amar?"

"Jwala..where's my blue file. I have an important meeting today and I'm getting late"he didn't take his eyes from the wardrobe. She sighed and walked to the drawer. She pulled out the file and glared at him.

"Here"

He looked at her and sighed in relief.

"Oh I left it there. I forgot" he took the file from there.

"You have started to forget everything Mr. Suryavanshi? You have Alzheimer's I think"she turned to leave. He held her wrist and grabbed her closer. Her back hit his chest. He hugged her from behind.

"Nah...because my wife knows everything far better than me" he whispered in her ears.

"Amar?"

"You know right?"

"Well I remember someone saying ' I like to do all my works by myself', who said it?" she grinned.

"That was long before. Now your husband is so depended on you"

She smiled and faced him. He tucked her hair strands behind her ears.

"Amar..."

"Hmmm.."

"Youre getting late"

"So?"

"You have a meeting"

He sighed and She giggled

He sighed and She giggled. Amar always gave her some time to accept everything. He didnt rush to complete their marriage. He knew she needed time. He loved spending time with her and that's what she wanted. They loved each other unconditionally.

He came down after a while where his mother served breakfast for him.

"Amar...eat some more. You hardly ate anything" his mother scolded