Chapter 14

Jwalas Past ( Aakash - Jwala love confession )

*Flashback continues*

"Akash..Where are you taking me?" jwala asked looking at him who drove the car with a smile.

"Shh. I told you..it's a surprise. Wait for some more time darling" he said

"Too bad you're" she pouted and looked outside the car. He smiled at her.

15 minutes later. The car took them to a small cottage. Akash stepped out of the car and moved to her side , opening the door for her. She stepped outside the car and looked around. The cottage was surrounded by many tall trees , plants and flowers , felt lovely to her.

But soon insecurities started getting inside her head.

"Akash. Why did you bring me here?" She asked with a worried face.

"Relax Jwala. Don't you trust me?"

Jwala nodded her head with a smile. Akash held her hands and took her inside. The door was open. He walked inside. Jwala hesitated. He pulled her inside and locked the door.

Jwala moved back in fear.

"Akash...What...are..you..do.. doing"she asked stammering. He walked closer her while she took steps behind. Until her back hit the wall. Jwala felt her palms going cold. He kept his palms in the wall. Blocking her in between

Jwala closed her eyes tightly when he inched more closer.

"Welcome home my future wifey"he whispered in her ears. She opened her eyes and looked at him. He smirked and laughed. At the same time.

"Maaa"he called out loudly

"Nandu.. Are you back home?" A female voice came from the kitchen. Jwala realised there was someone else in the house. She sighed in relief.

"Yes Darling. Now come and meet your soon - to -be -daughter in law" he said smiling. Jwala looked at him shocked.

An elderly lady walked outside the kitchen wiping her hands. She smiled at them.

"Come and sit here dear. Don't hesitate" she said. Jwala stood nervously.

"See Maa..How nervous is she. Make her do Some cooking and she'll be okay. Her favourite hobby though" Akash said laughing.

"Nandu"his mother glared at him. Jwala walked forward and took her blessings.

"Stay blessed and happy"she caressed her hairs.

"Nandu told me this morning that he'll be bringing you here today"

"Haan ma. I didn't even know that he's taking me here." Jwala complained.

"Okay ladies. Now stop complaining about me and make something yummy. I'm hungry" Akash said falling in the couch. Jwala smiled at him.

"No I can't let her inside the kitchen. She's out guest nandu"

"Maa it's okay. I can help you. It's my pleasure"Jwala smiled.

They walked inside the kitchen while Aaksh smiled at them.

"How long are you working in the hospital?" Shalini asked serving them food.Once it was ready

"I joined 6 months back maa" Jwala said smiling.