Chapter 12

Recap - Jwalas Past ( Aakash and Jwala introduction )

*Flashback continues*

"So you are leaving early?" jwala asked and swathi nodded her head.

"Some important work. I'll meet you tommorrow. Bye darling" swathi said and waved at jwala. She was sitting in the cafe idle and so lost in her thoughts.  It was their lunch time

"Alone?" avoice intruppted her. Jwala raised her head and looked at the person. Who's standing behind her

"Dr. aakash?"she said.

"Can I join you?"

"Sure"

He smiled and sat opposite to her.

"Wheres Dr.swathi?"

"She had some work so she left early. I'm alone"

"Me too. Ajay had a meeting"he said and ordered his food.

"Senoir doctors meeting?" jwala asked and he nodded. 

"Then why arent you going? You're supposed to be there right?"

"They don't want me there Dr. Jwala. So I came over. What's for lunch today?"

Jwala stopped and looked at him. He smiled at her.

"Home made food?" he asked and she nodded.

"Can i try?"

"Sure" she said and gave her food to him. He took them in a spoon and ate them.  His eyes widened.

"This is so delicious" he said and she  smiled. 

"Why didnt they call you for meting?"  she asked again

"Because they cant work out their plans if I'm there" he said.

"What kind of plans?" she wondered.

"They make more money using patients who have zero guarantee to live. They are also involved in organ donation. Unfortunately they knew that i wont support them at any cost. So they avoid me" he said still tasting her food.

"You doesnt agree with them right? Then why dont you react"she asked.

"They have money and power Dr. Jwala. I'm nothing in front of them" he said and her face fell.

"Leave it anyway.. are you coming for the party?" he asked

"Which party?"

"Dr. geethas retirement. She invited you right.?" he asked. She smiled and nooded.

"Hey I've finished your food " he said making her pout. He laughed. 

"Now lets finish this" he said taking his food. She snatched the food from him.

"My revenge sir"she said and he laughed. Both spent some quality time together.

 Both spent some quality time together