Chapter 13

Recap - Jwalas Past ( Jwala learning about Aakshs secret love)

*Flashback continues*

Akash wiped off the sweat beads from his forehead. Jwala was standing besides him. staring at him. A smile never left her lips. Finally she caught him red handed. Minutes passed by. They stood still without uttering a word. Finally she broke the awkward silence.

"So?"

He stood still without facing her.

"Dr.Aaksh. Speak up now. I'm getting late and I need to go"she frowned

"What do I say?" He spoke.

"What do you mean by all these things? Sending flowers..love quotes..Isn't this boring?" She tried to hide her smile.

"Can we go for a walk?" He asked finally facing her. She looked at him with her eyebrows raised.

"Just for an hour. I promise that I'll drop you back"

She smiled and nodded.

Akash and Jwala walked in silence. The road was empty. Moon shone brightly in the vast sky. In between he kept looking at her bright face which glowed in moonlight. Stealing glances of each other. Jwala felt her cheeks flushed

"I'm sorry" he said. She looked at him and bit her lips.

"For what?"

"I know that was boring. I shouldn't have done this."he said and she nodded with a giggle.

"What?"he pouted

"Nothing" she giggled again

"Can you please stop doing that Dr. Jwala. I'm trying to talk to you"he said sharply. She covered her mouth with her palms trying to control her laughter.

He glared at her and started walking ahead.

"Hey Dr.Akash. Stop" she ran behind him and held his wrist.

"I'm sorry really sorry" she pouted holding her ears. He sighed.

"Can we sit and talk?"

"Where?"she looked around. He held her wrist and they walked towards a lake. He made her sit in a nearby rock. She sat silently looking at him. He sat besides her. She played with the end of her dupatta and kept looking at him. Few minutes passed by. No one spoke. Finally he broke the awkward silence.

"Jwala."

She looked at him.

"I lost my father at the age of 5. My mother had struggled a lot of bring me up in life. I've seen her struggling a lot for my studies. I never wanted to disappoint her. Bringing up two small kids is not an easy job. But still. She's the most strongest woman Ive ever seen in my life. I pushed myself harder to achieve everything I could. I came up in studies. Got admission in a medical college via scholarship. When I was in first year My sister died in an accident"

She looked at him silently. She could clearly see the tears formed in his eyes.

"Ive lost everything that I badly wanted in life" He said and gently touched her hands.

"I loved you from the day I met you. Your dedication. Innocence. Charm. Everything. To be frank Jwala. I saw my mother in you. You had that effect on me. And only you managed to made me feel that. But I never had the courage to tell this to you. I was afraid actually. I cant afford loosing you too"

This time she gripped his hand more tighter.

"I really don't know how you feel about me. But I do need you in my life Jwala"

He looked into her eyes.

"Are you ready to share rest of your life with me?"

Tears rolled down her cheeks.Their eyes locked for few minutes.

"Akash"

"I will never force you. It's your wish. I will wait"he smiled tucked her hairs strands behind her ear.

She diverted her gaze to the lake. He did the same.

"I never believed in love"she said and he looked at her

"I'm the only daughter of my parents Aakash. So they brought me up in their space. I wanted to achieve my goal. To be a doctor. And until now I never imagined another life. I never thought that I can love someone with all my heart. Marry him and spent rest of my life with him"she said and he nodded slowly with disappointed

"But now I do"she said Leaving him surprised. He blinked his eyes. She smiled looking at him.

"I really like you Aakash. I like you a lot"she lowered her head. He kept his finger under her chin and made her look into his eyes.

"Do you love me Jwala?"he asked making her blush

"Hm.."

"Huh?"

"Yeah stupid I do"she giggled. Within a moment he pulled her closer. Her body collided with his hard chest. She kept her hands on his chest and looked into his eyes. He wrapped his hands around her and embraced her in a bone crushing hug. She hugged him back.

"I love you too Jwala" He held her closer.

Soon the cloud started to roar. Rain came pouring down to earth. Akash held her wrist and took her to an old ruin. By the time both of them were almost wet. They looked at each other and laughed. He pulled her closer and hugged again. She joined their foreheads. And wrapped her hands around him.

 And wrapped her hands around him

Two people. Two bodies. One soul. Bound to each other in love. Lost in a moment of Love. Without knowing what fate have in store for them.

*****

Jwalas Past ( part 4 )