Epilogue 2!

Few months later..

Jwala turned and tossed in the bed. She felt her stomach churning. She turned to the other side and found her husband fast asleep. She smiled at him.

He look so cute!

She moved her fingers in his cheeks and pinched his nose. He moved closer to her and wrapped his hands around her waist. She felt better. In his arms.

"Amar...Amar listen"she pinched his cheek.

"Jwala..stop it. Let me sleep"he complained without opening his eyes. She giggled and snuggled closer to him. She hugged him and closed her eyes. Feeling better in his arms. For few minutes she slowly drifted off to sleep but suddenly she shrieked and sat up on the bed which made him awake.

"Jwala what.."

Before he completes he found her rushing inside the washroom and throwing up. He got up , fully awake and followed her. She leaned her head to the wall and looked exhausted.

"What happened you okay?" He cupped her cheeks. She nodded and washed her face. He made her look straight. She smiled at him.

"You wanna to go hospital?"he asked.

"No Amar Im alright. I just want to take some rest"

He lifted her in his arms.

"Amar What are you doing? Keep me down." She protested. He walked to the bed and slowly placed her on the bed.

"You need rest Jwala. Amma told me that you've been Skipping youre meals. So be a good girl and sleep now. I'll come with you to the hospital tomorrow" he kissed her forehead.

"Amar I'm not a kid. I'm completely fine. The new hospital. Paperwork's. Everything keeps me busy. Just you be with me. I will be alright" She smiled. He sat next to her and held herself closer to him. She snuggled closer to his chest and soon drifted off to sleep.

Life had been beautiful for both of them. Turning their sorrows into some beautiful moments. Sharing love and nothing else. They had each others shoulder to cry on. They didn't let their last affect their present lives. Both were happy. Immensely in their love.

Next day Amar was sitting in his cabin busy with his own works. His phone started ringing and his lips curved into a smile. Jwala was calling him. He wonder what happened to her as she never calls him during her duty time

"Hello.. Already missing me?" He chuckled

"No not at all"

"Okay then Better not to disturb me. Im busy"

"Amar..how cruel you are. Here I'm calling you in between my duty time. You don't love me right. I hate you"

"Okay darling..tell me what happened"

"Hm.. you remember right we need to purchase gift for Avinash and Swathi. Today evening. I just called to remind you about that"

"Yeah. I'll be there at 5 "

"Fine. I'll be waiting for you. Bye"

"Bye"

He don't why feels a bit of excitement in her voice. Avinash and Swathi was getting engaged today. Swathis family had no objections with the proposal since Avinash is well settled.

By 5 he drove to the hospital. The new hospital was inaugurated one month ago and already started getting attention because of the treatment facilities given to poor who can't afford the cost.

He stopped the car in front of Jwala who stood glaring at him. She got inside the car and turned her face away.

"Now what?"he asked