Part 2

Alice sit on a cafeteria outside the YG. She open her account to look for Minho's message. No message were sent since last week she decided to sent him a message.

To : HugeboyMino@yahoo.com

Hi there? Im in Korea right now your place is cooler than I thought the people here is cute and skinny. Guess what im in front of YG in a cafeteria I'm waiting for my brother. Sending....

Message sent.

Exactly Mino happen to open his email after his training he was on his break 1hour. After reading the message he run to the nearby cafeteria. A blonde girl with an almond eyes and pinkish skin sitting in a cafeteria.

He rush to offer a drink to a blonde girl who happens to be waiting.

Mino:

Hi! Care for a drink! Its my treat! The weather is hot right? I said with a sweaty hand.

Hello? Thank you( slightly bow) she said.

Can I sit with you? I asked shaking.

Sure you may! She just look down and continue reading her book.

Aww welcome! You speak Korean? I asked again.

Not at all sir!  Why? She continues to read.

Nothing !! I thought you could coz my English is bad! I said slightly sigh.

Eottokeo! Jebal ! I forget what I want to ask. I thought to my self.

Haha, it's all alright not all people is perfect . She laugh and looks at me suddenly.

My heart beats fast as she stare at me and laugh. She's cute.

Yeah you're right, ahh do you happen to know someone here? I asked.

Oh yes! I got a friend here I think he's working right now! . She answers while reading.

Is he a Korean? I asked .

Yes! By the way . We talked a lot what's your name? She suddenly asked me I got froze in a while and I don't know what to answer she keeps on reading.

Ahh .. yes! I got my strength back.

My name is Song Minho and you are? I answered with smile hope it may catch her attention.

You're name sounds familiar! I'm Alice Spencer. She smiles a bit.

Yeah this is awesome ! You know why! I said Its amazing that I have meet her for real!

Why? Have we met before? She asked but her eyes were still lock on the book I guess she's definitely a bookworm.

Really? (Confused)

I got a friend whose name is the same as yours. I said delighted.

I'm your friend for real ! you're my penpal and email friend. I took my phone and read some of her message.
I show her a picture of her as a proof.

Oh really is that me ? (Delighted)

Yeah I'm glad to meet you !  I smile .

Can we have a photo together?

Oh sure !! We can! come close!

I stood and  sit beside her I feel nervous my arms is shaking otherwise my phone is really gonna fall.

(Click)...

Let's have the same photo as an evidence that we met for real . She said.

Yes Let's print it out! I walked with her I keep on glancing at her she's pretty I can help myself but to glance at her without letting her notice it . We stop at the shop we wait for a while.

(Few minutes pass)....

Aigooo.. yeuppunee! I said to myself .

(Phone ringing)....

Oh my gosh I need to go break time is over !

I said to her as i look at my phone.

Oh well! You're really a busy man you may go (smiling).

Thanks for your time you know I really want to spend more with you and take you for a tour I promise.

I said to her. I raise my hand and  hold her I accidentally hold her hand aigooo I blushed for a while I feel her hand warm and soft.

Aww geez! Its good to know you ! ( smiles )and you're still have my hand.

(Car beeps)...

Oh I need to go my brother is here!

Wow ! (Sigh i still hold her hand)  when will I see you again?

Ahhh i dont know ! When ? Hope to see you soon thanks a lot (she smile with her teeth white glistening) bye! Chalgaeyo (tries to speak in Korean)

Neh ! She hugs me and I blush my eyes stuck on her.

Alice waved at me I froze still watching her in the distance.

Alice:

Who was it? Asked my brother

Just a friend ! I chuckled.

That's ridiculous how did you know him!?Surprised

Email bro! I answered politely.

Okay fine .. just take Care whom you are talking with. He said and patted my head.