Part 4 Continue

(Fansigning Event)

(Fansigning Event).

Alice:

I stuff myself and prepare for my book signing event my manager went in and show me the dress I'm going to wear.

I look myself at the mirror and finish my make up high waisted square pants with the contrasting hue of blue and white, I put on my shirt and blazers to avoid showing off my bare skin.

Meanwhile, Jinwoo together with Mino went shopping at Garosugil mall along side with their manager they bought a coat for their upcoming vacation at Japan. Mino bought a blue coat worth 20k won expensive yet pretty, Jinwoo hold a musky sweet intoxicating perfume for two one for his father and one for himself. They left and went to a nearby cafeteria Jinwoo with his eagle eyes notice a crowd of people carrying books.

Minho:

I wonder why those people are carrying books , are they're scholars? He laugh.

Yah!! Pabo they are heading for a fansigning Event. Jinwoo answered.

Jinja? That's great well I wonder who is the person behind.

Well let me check out. (Look straight to the waiter)

Chogi !!do you know what are those crowd for?

Ohh There's a book signing event there. (Said the waiter)

Ahh thank you so much. Said Jinwoo.

I see whose the artist then? I turn to ask Jinwoo.

It's Alice Spencer (show the book). Ahhh!! thank you. The waiter went out

It's a book signing event Mino.

Whose the author then?

You know Alice Spencer ? She's the author of the famous "The Journey"

Ahmm sound familiar!!

The story tell about her life after experiencing near to death accident and her struggles. It's real life indeed! Jinwoo sip his drinks.

Really?

Yes ! I pity her at the young age experiencing such dilemma having loss of memories he sip his orange juice.

I thought for a moment is she really Alice? Is she here? The flowers ! did she send it? I paused and stared at Jinwoo who snapped his hand. Yah Gwenchana? You're lost for a bit!

Neh ! I smile

While Jinwoo keeps on talking about Japan I stood and rush toward the crowd and left Jinwoo shock. I look for Alice but she's gone her name is swirlingng right into my mind. I stood frozen stuck with a glue with the hope of wanting to see her again. I felt a hand grabbing my wrist. Yah ! What is wrong with you? Noh Jinja gwenchana?

Neh! Aahhh kaja , I need some rest ...

Arraseo ! You look tired

I went home still puzzled and upset u lay down in my bed I tried to search for her name.