Part 5

Mino:

I waited for hours and hours no one came ! I think I should go home (stomach groans) ahh I'm hungry that girl! Curse her she's the only girl who make me wait like this.

A soft wind passes by making his hair sway.

Enough cursing! Pervert ! A soft voice said.

I rose to my feet and brush my pants as I was stuck long in the bench she gave me a look that burn my face to red.

Cold but gentle her voice was. I froze staring at her . Ouch! I suddenly feel pain being hit at my chest I look down its my coat.

I examined my coat and smell it afterwards she just stare at me coldly. Making me froze again.

Are you Elsa? I asked
You often freeze me when you stare long!

She move forward until we were face to face only my coat filled the space between us. I can feel her breath which intensified the atmosphere.

Are you drunk? Or dreaming. She said breaking the tense moments.

I walk backwards . No!  I said.

I thought so , your talking weird about me she said chuckled.

Laundry done! No worries.

She's indeed attractive without makeup , her almond eyes her pale red lips she's just harsh and cold I saw her relief and sigh.

Take me to a tour Mr. (She look far) I began to feel nervous I remain silent and she goes walking I follow her and talk to her she remain calm and silent.

I begin to laugh she paused and gaze at me I try to talk to her to get her attention she chuckled softly. You're not just a pervert but a weirdo! She said and I saw her cold stare again, she started to speak.

You know I came here in Korea for a reason(she began to be serious).

What is your reason? I asked her in curiosity.

I don't know its just that there's something I need to remember i believe the reason that I struggle a lot is not knowing my whole self! She said in a low soft voice.

If you can't remember a thing then let's create memories which you will remember in the future. I said as I walk in front of her and smile.

After a long walk we ended up on a theme park. She stared at the place I suddenly guess what she want .

Why don't we take a ride she said.

Oh no! No! . There's a lot of place we can go not that place I said.

Your afraid? She chuckled .Don't be such a baby!

We went in and ride on a roller coaster. I scream out of my lungs I fell like my heart is going to burst, my mind is shaking but Alice remain calm enjoying the ride.

Hey! Wake up! Want more? She said laughing. I loss conscious I stood I felt my legs shaking.

___________________________

He stood bewitched by her beauty and humour after knowing herself,she smiles often a smile that brighten the world around him. Her hidden charms shines as she smile to the fullest not long when the atmosphere break abruptly. Vernon came and wrap his arms around Alice and hug her tight . They were both puzzled of his actions she pushes him slowly but still he held her hand as if there's no tomorrow. Mino stared at Vernon he just grin.

Mino:

Alice pulled her hand and look at Vernon bewildered how did he know where here? How did Vernon know Alice? What are they?. My mind begin to weave questions I was afraid to ask him Alice might be embarrassed.