Part 3 Continue

(Packing my bag) Edward barge into my room without letting me notice it he sat at the edge of my bed and watch me.

How you doin' today? He asked.

I look at him

I'm fine Didi (continues packing)

So your goin' alone? Aren't ya afraid? Dontcha need bodyguards? He chuckled.

No! Thanks Arlene will meet me at the airport.

Oh your friend!

Yes! Guess what she got a baby! I said to him. He suddenly look at me.

Oh really? That's great news I haven't seen her for a long time(reading book) and also go visit Vernon and send him regards from his mom. Ye mom keeps naggin' me for him. He laugh.

Sure!.

Great! I'll see you downstair have breakfast with me.

Gotcha! He walked out and I can still hear his loud footsteps downstairs.

Minho:

To: Aliceeyes@yahoo.com

Hey! It's been 9 years how are you? Hope you are in good health. Are you married now? Is he more handsome than me? HAHA just kidding.

Sending....

To: Aliceeyes@yahoo.com

I debut now , I'm part of the group WINNER, my stage name is Mino hope you'll see me performing.

Sending....

To: Aliceeyes@yahoo.com

You know I'm lonely lately, I'm tired my schedule is real suck I can't even sleep you know I miss chatting with you.

P.s. I'm learning more English.

Sending.....

You really forget me aren't you? It's my bday arent you gonna reply me?

Sending...

To: Aliceeyes@yahoo.com

I made our conversation into a diary you know your my friend that I can rely and talk on.

Sending....

Message were all sent I sent her a lot of messages how is she ? I continue our rehearsal for our incoming concert. I send her again a message.

To: Aliceeyes@yahoo.com

Won't you mind attending my concert? Hope to see you soon.

Sending..

Meanwhile..

Alice arrive at Incheon Airport at exactly 7am .

Alice!! (A loud voice) I turn my head and saw Arlene Shin.

Oh! Arlene ! There you are! I smile happily and lock her in my embrace.

You look awesome and pretty as well (She grins touching my face)

Haha ! You too how's Haru? I asked in excitement.

She's good ! She's 3 years old now. (Walking outside the airport)

(Restaurant)

Welcome . Have a sit order what you want!

Oh it's beautiful here! So you manage this all by yourself?(shock)

Yes! For Haru being single mom is really difficult (sigh)

Oh you're a great mom(delighted)

Thank you!

We sit together ate our lunch chat for almost an hour we talk alot about Haru , just then I remembered my fan signing event which will held at Lotte Mall. Arlene congratulate me for being a famous writer I excuse myself. I stroll the streets and rode on a bus going to Namsan I dream of seeing Namsan tower by myself I felt amuse ,an old woman reach me a lock for free. I didn't know what to do with the thing I just wrote my name and put it together with the other locks.

As I was resting by a bench I notice my diary it was old and some leaves were torn away. I open and found an unusual name and an E-mail account which I believe is mine. I quickly grab my phone from my pocket and log in. I was surprised seeing a lot of message from only one sender. I slowly read it and maybe the sender knows me I said to myself

I suddenly felt dizzy maybe because I'm tired. I went home I stay at Arlene's house I was about to knock when she open the door.

Yah!!! Pabo ! Eodisseo?! Where have you been? Omo ! What wrong?

I feel dizzy and uneasy( I rest my head into the door)

What? Oh are you drunk?

No! No! Maybe I'm tired.

Arraseo !! Rest for a while I'll cook dinner !

Yeah! Thanks.

I woke up and check my phone its 8am , I wash my face set my feet to the restaurant I saw Arlene and Haru in the counter.

Good morning ahgassi! Said Haru.

Too (I hold Haru's hand and sway it)

How's your sleep? I didn't woke you up ! You're fine sleeping.

Yeah that's great.

We ate our breakfast I play with Haru for awhile since there were few costumers. I went home and jumped on my bed I open my phone I read the messages I didn't know that I once have an E-mail account since my brother created me a new one for work purposes the sender seems to know me a lot he even invited me to their concert is he famous ? An artist? It might be dangerous for me to go since I too is famous but not totally.I decided to explore. I book a VIP ticket of WINNER's concert to know who is this guy- HugeboyMino? I ask myself again how did we know each other?these are the thoughts that swirling in my brain. I close my eyes and fell asleep.

Meanwhile;

At the café:

Ahh ! (Sipping milk tea) don't you think my friend forget me? My friend never replied me since then(Confuse).

Speaking of friend who is this friend? Am I not the only friend you have? Jinwoo asked in low voice .

Ahh long term friend like that .( I smile and sips again the milk tea)

Is she a girl or a boy? Jinwoo asked again curiously.

An alien!

Clingggg.....

Oh a message! Weird!I soon saw a dot my eyes grew wide. Eottokeo? I don't know what to feel! .

It depends on the message!

Should I be happy? Or sad?

Both if it fits you !!you idiot!

You're too much !

She replied for how many years she replied a dot.)

Welcome (laughing)

Just eat you stupid! (Annoyed)

(Alice passes by behind them carrying a box of fried chicken)