Part 8

Arlene:

Arleenssi! Watch out! I turn around I felt Geunseuk's body close to mine. I stared in shock , a splash of grape juice wet his shirt. I push him slightly my cheeks went red I turn around I pretended to clean the spilled grapejuice.

Thanks for th... That .. I mean for .. ahh just thank you geunseuk. I said as I was talking words seems to vanish from my mouth  the thing is I saw his visible chest since he wear a white polo shirt. That grape juice is mess!? I mumbled.

What? Won't you help me change ? He said seductively trying to tease me.

Help yourself !? I rolled my eyes while handling him a shirt.

Hmmmm ! Im all soaked and I smell like grapes .. he whined.

He removed his shirt trying to clean himself . Geunseuk!! You can use the bathroom your disgusting!? I shrieked.

Why? Is my abs bothering you? He tease me again heading to the shower.

Geunseuk:

Can we talk? I slowly went near her.

I keep thinking of what happened last time we visited her friend the guy Edward seems making a move. The way Arlene look at him I felt jealous . Gosh am i falling for her again i admit my feelings still burn for her I have longed for her love for so many years I want her back . And now we have Haru its time to make things right.

What? Are we going to talk about? She seem out of the mood to talk but I insist on catching her attention.

Are you dating Edward? I asked desperately.

She looked at me with a blank expression. Why ? What's wrong with dating Edward? She finally answered.

Ahh .. I see ... Nothing I just want the best for Haru. I sighed.

I know what's best for her! She said as she walk away.

I envy him! . I exclaimed I was shocked that I said that to her.

I... I ..I don't know why! I added.

Your jealous? She seems surprise. Tell me why? Do you envy him?.

Honestly!? I inhaled deep breath trying to be brave to tell the truth.

I still love you! And I want to make things right for us but I dont know if you accept me back.. I look down i pity myself I grasp for my breath it's the first time I feel this kind of strange feeling.

Your making fun of me again? She was mad. I don't want to see you again geunseuk Thanks for helping me preparing Haru's lunch you can go now. She turn away cold.

Those words were like knives buried in my heart. She was my first love I want to win her back i didn't hesitate to go out I saw her tears forming.