Part 6 Continue

Vernon:

Pledis...

After the practice the members were both resting at the floor. Vernon seems to be troubled glancing at his phone.

Vernon? What's up? Jeonghan ask.

Nothing he replied faking a smile.

Lying ! I know your lying bro! Tell me what did the earth do to trouble you.?

Ahh it's just I'm confuse with my feelings. Playing with his phone.

Feelings for whom? Is it for Alice? The blond Barbie girl?

Yeahh! I don't like her that much but I don't want her to be with someone else. He sighs.

In that case! You should know first your feelings . Go hang out with her you might find the answer! Said jeonghan.

That's a great help thanks bro! Smiles as he look at his phone.

Try to surprise her once Vernon ! Girls usually likes surprises !

So you know a lot of girls stuff huh! He chuckled.

Ironic isn't? HAHA they both laugh.

Minho:

You know I'm not a make up artist you pabo, neither a stylist! She touches my face carefully patting some powder for a finishing touch. I only see her face her eyes were sparkling my heart begin to race clutching the chair she speak.

Don't even dare to think green ! Pervert! She smirked at me poking my head with brush.

I stood and look at the mirror amaze by the outcome of myself.

Woah ! You got a talent ! I laugh softly.

Neh don't forget my fee pabo!

I went out Seungri sunbae saw me heading towards me.

Wow ! You look much handsome than you were yesterday . He laugh as he teases me.

Nervous? She said I look behind me. She notice my hand trembling.

Put the shades, the hats on give your best. I'm watching you ! She said like she was threatening me.

After the filming.

I look around I don't see her nor her shadow. I walk through the crowd hastily. Minossi ? Where are you going ?

I forgot something hyung I'll be right back! I shouted and quickly run to the hallway. I saw her staring at the wall I stop and breathe deeply.

I hug him tight wrapping her with my arms not minding where we are I know she were surprise of my action.

I was just afraid that she might leave me again and forget me. I close my eyes I felt her heart slowly beating. I close my eyes while leaning on her shoulder.