Part 6

The blooming father-daughter relationship of Geunseuk and Haru torn her between jealousy and joy, it's a difficult decision for her but for Haru's sake she's willing to set aside her anger.

Weeks pass...

Mino is seen resting on a seat inside their recording room.

Mino ? A voice said. (Opening the door
he gaze looking at the door)

He sits comfortable in front of Mino.

I like your hair today huh! He chuckled.

Oh ! Sir Yang , ( Yang Hyun suk YG CEO ) Gomawo I just like the color. I touch my hair.

Any inspiration for turning your hair into corn-colored? He laugh still looking at his hair.

Aniyo! I just want to make it a trend. (Smile shyly hiding his embarrassment)

He stood and put his arm around Mino.

Jinja? Your blushing!That's good anyway brace yourself you'll be collaborating with Seungri for his new single.I want you to check out the rap part! He pats Minho's head.

Woww ! That's great thank you sir. (His eyes sparkle in joy)

Filming the MV....

Sir! A blonde Thai girl makeup artist rush to the WINNER's manager side panting.

What's wrong Lisa? asked the manager. Oppa Minho's stylist is in emergency her mother passed away earlier this morning she said gasping for breath.

Mwo? Aisst!! Okay calm down Lisa! Scratch his head in Annoyance. Just send her our condolences..

Minossi? The manager called. Mino look at the mirror to see his manager. Your stylist can't come today!

What? And why? Shock by the news. It's emergency matters we need to find a stylist right now! He went out slamming the door.

He sighs putting his hands in his face.

Mino:

Oh gosh! Why now!! The film is going to start ! My stylist is gone along with my manager ! Ohh is this a punishment? Put his head down the table.

Cling...
1 message.

I glance at my phone atleast someone remember me, hope it's a good news.

From: Alice
I already send your dirty clothes to your house.

Its Alice how awful! I Reply.

Fine!

I think she can help me she's an art major student ! Scratch his head again ahh she's cold as ice I don't think she can help me.

Hey! Still there? Where are you?

Why? Your disturbing me I'm shopping. I'm having a good time.

Help me please! I'm in an emergency situation!! Jebal!?!
Let see if she care!

Door opens Lisa went inside oppa!!  You have 20 minutes before we start . Chop chop ! Clap his hand loudly.

Yah! Yah! Don't  do ...do ..that again .

Mianhe oppa! Kekeke.

Runs outside..

Oh gosh! What should I do! Rest his back on his chair furrowing his brows.

A cold chills run into his spine make him shiver. Oohh Its cold I think I feel this before oh gosh.Put his hand at the back of his head. He open his phone waiting for Alice's message.

He feel a sudden weight on his shoulder
He saw a milky white hand creep on his shoulder he was startled.

Woah!... You startled me.. !

Booo. Did I? Laugh softly.

Yah are you a ghost!? Omo that cold atmosphere whenever I'm with you! Brushing his chilled hand on his shoulder. Oh that stare again..

That stare! Will kill you pabo! You said it's emergency are you making fun of me? Irritated placing her hand on her waist.

I see you came.

I thought I would you catch you dead. She chuckled in a devilish way.

You! Ohh... scratch his head . You weren't here to kill me? Right?

Yeahh! I'm about to kill you. Grinning.

Lisa enter again..

Oppa! Ommo! Who is she?

Ahh my stylist friend!

Oh! I'm here to tell you your on cam for 10 minutes.

Yeahh!
(Lisa left ) turns to Alice. Alice help me !!

 Alice help me !!