Part 5 Continue

Minho:

She change when drunk , I removed my polo sleeves and put in on her I can't stand to see her almost naked only her tube were left.

Perhaps, Do you like me Ahjussi? She asked staring at me her face were almost red.

I froze blank don't know what to answer her sweat form in my forehead.

Aniyo!! Your not my type duhh! I laugh at her.

Ahh tragic! But it's okay she chuckled. Why don't we play a game I suggested to change the topic. Sure! What is it? .

Who can finish first the two remaining beer will won and be given anything asked for. Surely I will win she's not a good drinker Okay ! Deal!.

They started the game Minho drink as fast as he can but surprise to see Alice.

Woah . You cheat ? I widen my eyes to see her holding an empty bottle.

No! It passes through my throat then rested in my stomach she laughed out loud. Yah your tearing my eardrums will you calm down? While putting my hands on my ears.

So!face your death Ahjussi! She yawn and rubbed her eyes like a child.

You want to sleep? I asked her .
Carry me to my room Ahjussi she replied.

I lift her and carried her to her room. She touch my chest, it tickles me Stop it ! Or I'll throw you! She just laugh at me.

While entering the room I unfortunately hit on something we roll on the bed we were like chest to chest I can hear her heart beat and her baby breath. My hormone rise as I look at her lips my body pushes me to kiss her.

Pervert! I know that look! She mumbled and she kiss me and smile at me I pull her close to me and kiss her passionately.

I woke up feeling submerged I found myself sleeping on someone else's chest I saw my right arm wrapped on someone's waist I feel scared I remembered I was real drunk lastnight did I do something?

I look up and I saw Alice radiant and poreless face the scared feeling was overpowered by joy seeing her sleeping like a baby. I touch her  flawless tummy I look again at her angelic face her pinkish pointed nose my heart start to flutter .

Areumdaum ! If it  is a dream I don't want to wake up I want to lay still on your chest. I smile she suddenly move I close my eyes pretending to sleep.

Alice:

I feel something heavy on my left chest. I smell a breath of alcohol and scent of musk perfume I slowly open my eyes I rubbed my eyes and glance at the wall clock it's 8 am . I saw a hand right on top of my stomach I widen my eyes to see someone sleeping calmly in my chest I slap his face to awakens him I know he's awake .

I know your awake You pervert! I look at him angrily. Did you sleep well? I hold his chin your taking advantage of me! I clench my fist and punch his face.

Enjoying huh! I saw him half naked.

He is blown down the floor.

Ouch ! That was strong a blow. Touching his nose bleeding. Oh my god! It's bleeding He stood panicking.

I'll make you bleed to death you pervert! Grasping for a hard object and throw it to him.

Oh! She's savage (he run outside the room before being hit by Alice).

You! Come back ! I'll kill you instead (gritting her teeth in fury she still hold a long stick)

Yah! You really want to kill me? Wow I never thought of a darling angel turn to a savage devil. (Frighten by Alice who was holding a long thin stick and was glaring devilish at him)