Chapter 4

Mitch pov

"Ok i got teams for u guys Skylox, SetoSolace, Merome, Bashdil, Ssunkipz, MunchingUniverse." I said to the guys, the all gave me 'hu' looks "uug Sky and Ty are a team, Seto and Brice are a team, me and Biggums are a team, then Ssundee and Husky, and then Tylar and Jason, happy!" i said in a stubborn tone. "aaaaaah" they all said in understanding

'bout time

Im getting really suspicious of Ty, hes been staring at Sky for hours and only looks away when Sky looks at him, I didn't even noiticed I was glaring at him. I blinked afew times when Jerome waved his hand in front of my face. "Hau" I said dumbfounded. "Buggums I said What song to you want to do?"

Wait. Jerome asked me something and I didn't respawned I must have been really focused on Ty

"Uuuuum." I said thinking of a song. "I'll give you sometime." "ok Jerome." (A/N im literally just poping ideas '0^0 awkward) "Hey Buggums I got a song." I said to Jerome while walking over to the Karaoke machine. "Ok what song?" He asked me. "You'll see" I said in a sly voice giving him a evil grin (A/N if u dont know wat dat looks like then search).

"Fine Mitch." He said sticking his tougue out. We got on the coffee table like it was a stage, Then the song started.

"Hey yo Jason (oh yeah oh yeah)

Say somthing to her. Holla at her

(haha) I got one question, How did you fit all that, in then jeans."

I sang to that part then grabed Jerome into a hug

"You know what to do with that big fat butt, Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle.

Just a ittle bittle, Patty cake, patty cake with no hands

Got me in this club makin' wedding plans, if I take pictures while you do your dance.

I can make you famous on Instagram, hot damn it (whoa), Your booty like two planets go ahead and Ham sammich (whoa) I can't stand it."

I sang and stopped there again. Jerome cut me off before i could sing the next vers

"Cause you know what to do with that big fat butt, Wiggle wiggle wiggle, Wiggle wiggle wiggle"

I started to blush and he smirked at that we sang the rest of the song together

"Damn, baby you have a bright future behind you"

We both sang the last vers and a herd of clapping came from the audience infront of us. I looked at them in shock

Did I just sing a song with Jerome with a audience? I guess I did.

"Thank You, Thank You very much." Jerome said blowing kisses to your friends like a superstar. (A/N XD). "Ok me and Sky turn!" Ty said as he went to the karaoke set. "No Im pickin' the song." Sky said pushing Ty out of the way. (A/N wat kids XP). "I don't rememder putting just romance songs?" Sky said as he scrol though the song. "So" I said to them and also gave a smirk.

Ty pov

There only romance songs, damn it they know i have a crush on Sky.

I was blushing and glareing at Mitch who i think deleted all the normal songs. "ooooooh I got the perfect song"

Wait Sky is going with the romance songs only!

He Plays the song and I automadicly knew what it was and sang

"I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums, Oh What a shame that you came here with someone

So while you're here in my arms"

I Sang and wraped my arms around Sky not caring 'bout my crush

"Lets make the most o the night like we're gonna die young, We're gonna die young

Lets make the most of the night like were gunna die young"

Me and Sky sang the rest off the song and i waited for the others to finish so i could see if i beat their asses.

---------Score ----------- Board--------

(I dont know very many romance songs so ya)

Bashdil: Discord (livingtombston remix) = 22

Ssunkipz: We All live in a Yellow Suberin (XD i did it) = 9001

SetoSolace: S&M (please dont hurt me ASdFmovies :3) = 1

Merome: Wiggle = 78

Skylox: Die Young = 100

MunchingUniverse: Counting Stars = 69 (>:3)

-------------------------------

Sky pov

"Woop we beat yo asses" Ssundee screamed at us and Husky laughed.

"Well there is lots we can do here, why not move in?" I said/asked the others.

"ImIn!" Ty said super fast.

"Hell why not!" Ssundee and Husty said together.

"Ok, as long as no one eats a melon!" Basher said and hugged Bodil.

"We're not chicken" Seto said grabbing Brices arm.

"Fine" Jason said and slowly walked over to Tyler.

"Sure" Tyler said and walked out the door to get his stuff, every one followed except, Ty?

------------------------------

I hope you guys liked it, i think ill be working on this book and only this book since you guys like it alot (i think you do) and justa sayin' this book will go for 60 chapters (thats a lot) if not then ok. But ill try to get 60 if not more!

~WhenImMuffin