Chapter 10

OMG WE FINALY GOT TO CHAPTER 10 :'D I'm happy and also #Bash90 >:3

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Simon's P.O.V

I don't know why I get this feeling when I'm around Bodil or Bashur, the feeling is like I wanna kiss them but I catch myself before it happens. I'm going to the class that my parents forced me into, Gardening. I don't hate plants for anything I just don't think I need the skill. I see Bash walking to gardening class, I know he's him my class.

"Hey Bash!" I scream and wave my hand to get his attention. Now that I look at him, he looks sad. "Hey..." he replies and continues looking at the ground. "Bash, what's wrong?" I ask with concern I'm my voice and put a hand on his shoulder. "Nothing..." he whimpers. "If it's nothing then why are you sad?" I ask again. "I said nothing!" he replied with a little annoyance and anger in his voice. "Ok! I was just asking!"

We walked together till we got to are class. We walked into the class, and went to are sets. "Good morning class." the teacher shouts and gets everyone's attention. "Good morning, Mr.Ellen." the class whimpers, and I stay quiet. "To day we are taking care of a watermelon, now I'm going to put you in teams of two; your going to have to take care of the watermelon like a child." He announces. "Now the teams are; Levi and Sarah, Penny and Liam, Bash and Simon, Brandon and Jake, Grace and Roxy" (just some random names ok the only real names I put in there are Bash and Simon).

Oh look me and Bash are a team, Cool! "please move to your partners." I get up, along with a few others, and sit next to Bash. "So who's being the bitch in the relationship?" I ask in my Bulganin accent, and Bash starts to laugh. "Y-you, you are!" he says in between a laugh. "Aaaaaaaaaaw" I whine not wanting to me the female. "To bad." he says, and we get the watermelon. "So how does it feel to have your baby back?" I ask and make him laugh again. "Um pretty good actually!" he giggles, I fanboy in my head.

~time skip cuz school sucks~

Jason's P.O.V

I plan on asking Tyler, yes my crush, to be my boyfriend. And to make sure he says yes, I'm asking him in the most romantic place ever; under the stars.

~time skip to like 7:00-ish~

Ok I'm ready, just need to get the bear out of his cave...

"TYLER!!" I yell from infront of the door. "YEEEEES!" he shouts back, I stay quiet. "UUUUUUUG" I hear him groan as he trudges out of his cave. "Wha'?" he asks me. "I'm taking you some where!" I giggle. "Where?" He asks me as he gets a thin jacket. "I can't tell you it's a secret!"

~Tyler's P.O.V~

'Where did Jason want to take me' is all I could think. "Here put this on." Jason insisted and handed me a blindfold, I put it on but wanted to make a joke. "But what if you rape meeeeeeeee!" I whined and earned a cute giggle from Jason. "Trust me I won't." he replied and took my hand to his truck. "But what if you leave me in the forest all alone!" I whined again.

~all the time skips~

I can't see anything but I smell the nice cool fresh air of the night. "ok you can take it off." I heard Jason say, I took off the blindfold to see a romantic picnic. "Jason what's this for?" I ask as I sit down, looking around in awe. "I uh... I kinda uh... sorta... you know uh... like you..."

Jason stammers and hids his face in shame. "Jason I love you too!" I replied with a lot of love in my words. "You do?" I hear Jason sniff. "Yes with all my heart!" I replied and lift his face. "Good cuz now I can do this!" he said and closeted the gap between us making us share a loveing and caring kiss, I of course kissed back.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I hope you liked this chap and loved the MunchingUniverse cx and the Bash90 CX it's just so cute!

~WhenImMuffin