Chapter 13

.:Muffin's P.O.V:.

I walked to my basement, labeled right above the trapdoor it read. "Muffin's Murder Masement." Now I know it says murder but in there has nothing to do with death. I opened the trapdoor and crawled down the latter. When I reached the bottom I looked around at my 'happy place'. I walk over the my PC and start writing in my stories that I have made up. (referencing to my old stories that were as crappy as a toilet)

"I think Iv written enough." I said to my self and started climbing upstairs. When I got there, Flame was being held back by Ian and Husky, and Ty being held back by Seto and Brice. I had enough of this fighting, I ran up to the table and slammed my hands on it. Getting their attention.

"STOP FIGHTING!!!" I scream everyone looked at me with wide eyes. "Now what happened?" I ask.

"Flame started flirting with Sky, then Ty got angry for no reason and they almost had a fist fight." Seto explains, I nod and walk up to Flame.

"Ken u nought?" I ask in a funny way.

"Yus I ken nought." I face palm and walk over to Ty.

"If you even lay one finger on my, weak, cousin I'll snap your neck." I almost scream to Ty. "Also stop being an over-protective bitch." I say and walk away."Actually, if everyone lays one hand on my cousin, I'll escort them to the gates of hell." No one did a thing, 'good' I though to myself.

.:Ty's P.O.V:.

Well that just happened... I yanked my arm out of Seto and Brice's grasp and calmly waked over to Flame. I stuck my hand out but before I could say anything, Muffin started growling.

"Hand. Away!" She growled and demanded. I tuck my hand away from him. When I did Muffin stopped growling.

"Okay?..." I say awkwardly, Muffin blinked and started to blush, madly!

"I-Im sorry..." She apologized. "its ok?" I said in a questioning tone.

"Do you guys think its best if you leave?" Muffin asked as she walked to the door.

"yeah, but we're still friends! we'll see you at school, and keep an eye out for Mr.Craple." Sky said , she nodded and opened the door to let us walk out.

We walked out and then walked home, when we got home I said.

"Well..."

.:Bashur's P.O.V:.

At the end of school me, Simon, and Bodil decided to go to the park to play. When we got there I instantly ran to the slide, Simon right behind me.

"You guyz are so childish!" Bodil laughed and ran after us, I hid in a tunnel, so did Simon.

"So-" I cut Simon of with a 'shh' and stayed quiet, until.

"BOO!" Bodil screamed and jumped out from behind the entrance to the tunnel. I jumped and started laughing. Simon looks like he passed out, wait...

"Simon?" I said after I was done my laughing fit, Bodil noticed Simon too.

"Uh, Simone?" Bodil asked, but Simon didn't answer. I started to get worried.

"Simon this isn't funny!" I started to shake him. He started to cough violently. I got more worried until he was able to say legit words.

"Ba-Bash?... B-Bodil?" He asked in a raspy voice. "I-" he started into a coughing fit. "can g-get over s-scared..." He said then passed out. (a little over dramatic?...)

.:Simon's P.O.V:.

I woke up in something soft, I open my eyes and look around. I seem to be in a room? I see Bash walk in with some soup, he almost dropped the soup when he saw me.