Chapter 6

Adam pov

I was getting dressed, i got my shirt off and the door opened by Ty, my face started going as red as redstone and i could see Ty's was too! "I-Im sorry" he almost screamed and ran to the washroom (no not restroom you dont sleep in there, not bathroom cuz not all washrooms have baths in them >:c ). I quickly ran over to the washroom after swiftly putting my shirt on, but he already locked it.

I heard him sniffing in there from crying, I'm not gong to brake down the door so ill ask and if he doesn't want to talk ill leave him for a bit. i knocked on the washroom door, i heard nothing so i started to walk away. then i saw his iPod on the floor near the bedroom door, he probably dropped it.

I picked up his phone and tried to open it but there was a password, i put a note on the ipod and tucked it under the door of the washroom.

Ty pov

I cried so much i could barely see though the tears. i looked over at the door to see. my ipod? and a note?? i wipe my tears and pick up my iPod and note it said.

Hey Ty. its ok <3 

~Sky

ok hes not mad, wait. THERE'S A HEART! i blushs so hard, i picked up my iPod to see it said

IPod is disabled

try again in 1 minute

wow he tried to get on my iPod i did a smirky smile and opened the door to the washroom, there was no one there. I walk over to Sky and I's room. i knocked on the door and i got no answer. so i walked in, there was no one there too! I started getting nervous "What if something happened to them" i thought to my self and began to get undress

~time skip to when hes done changing~

I looked down the stairs and halls for my friends but it was like they just vanished out on nowhere. "G-Guys..." i said in a nervous voice and waited for a response.

Seto pov (changed it because why not)

Me and Sky and the others are going out because we need some more beds for the rooms,  I dont know where Ty is though what ever

~time skip CUZ I CAN DO WHAT I WANT B!TCHS (srry)~

Im helping the guys by levitating some stuff with my magic being a sorcerer and all, we went inside and we all gave a wide eye expression (this O-O) because Ty was in the middle of the room with 2 to 5 buckets of ice cream. He turns around and saw us "FAR THAH FUCPH WHARE YOU" everyone looks confused at  him, 1 for not understanding 2 words he said, and 2 why was he yelling? "Uhhh pardon?" i said and raised one of my eyebrows at him. He ate the ice cream in his mouth and said "WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU" he screamed at us "we were getting some beds to sleep in" i explained and pointed to the beds outside the window. He gave me a really annoyed look as I gave him a smirk/confused look. 

~time skip to when Ty is calm down~

I thought for awhile and decided to go help Brice with packing, I secretly have a HUGE crush on him, I started walking to his house. I knocked on the door, and got greeted by my crushe's dad and mom. "Is Brice home?" I asked and waited for a response. "Hes here..." His mother said like she's holding a grudge. I walked inside and asked where he wa

"Hes up stairs crying like a baby" is Dad said and waved a beer around his Mother doing the same. 'yup there drunk' i said to my self walking upstairs to Brice's room "Brice are you there" I asked knocking on his door

"S-s-eto is that you?" he asked with a whimpery voice because he was crying "Yes can i came in?" I asked and got a really fast respons "NO!" He shout/whipsered to me. "but why?" i said opening the door slightly, only to have it slammed shut "uuh 'cause" I rammed the door with all my might, opening the door. the sight i saw was horrible.

Brice was beat up and tears slanted his cheeks, his clothes were slightly torn and his hair was messed up. "Brice what happened..." i asked with concern in my voice as i walked over to him while kneeling down to his height. since he was on the floor in a ball. "M-My d-da-ad BEAT ME UP!" he screamed the last part, closing his eyes, then quickly turned away. "Why would he do such a cruel thing" I said rubbing circles on his back.

"B-Because Im g-gay and have a c-crush on a b-boy i k-knew for a very long t-ime" he stuttered between words...

Does he mean me!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hope you guys liked this extra long chapter that took very long >^< IM SORRU!! but ill try to post chapters more often ^u^

~WhenImMuffin