Chapter 12

Yay Chapter 12 :3

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

.:Husky's P.O.V:.

Me and Ian sat on the cafeteria chair after Seto went on a worry rage and made a brake for it. "So..." I spit out, trying to brake the awkward silence, nothing happens so I took a bite out of my sandwich. Soon we saw Ty get up, 'wonder where he's going?' "Where you goin'?" Ssundee asked in his durped voice. "Im going to look for Seto and Brice" He replied, while walking away.

~Time Skip~

Soon Ty came back with Seto and Brice, I was curious to what happened to them but decided to keep my mouth shut.

~Two Months later~

The school life has been alright, meet ups with Muffin, stupid school work, and other shit like that. the next class was science, everyone's favourite, why? Because Mis.Pinch ,the nicest teacher on the planet, is the teacher. She is awesome because she treats everyone equity, never gives us hard questions, lets us do what we want (only after we are done are work) treats hybrids like humans and is just amazing!

We have all are friends in that class, even Muffin and a few of her friends, I walked to the science room but Mis.Pinch wasn't there? Everyone was curious and asking questions to each other. Soon the principal came in with a guy that looked in his forties. "Hello class this is Mr.Crackle, due to Mis.Pinch retiring, he will be your new teacher. Please give him a warm welcome" Mis.Grace announced, we all say 'Hi' to Mr.Crackle and wait for the lesson to start.

Then Mis.Grace left the class, Mr.Crackle looked out the door. after a minute of that he walked infrout of the class again. He slammed his hands on the deck! "Listen up you, no good rule braking kids, I am Mr.Crackle! You will not call me 'Mr.C' or 'Crackle'. Girls may not ask questions! Do I make myself clear?" Mr.Crackle screamed at us, we all nodded to scared to use are voices, especially the girls.

"Now open your text book to page 443!" Mr.Crackle commanded, making me shiver with regret of ever going to this class in the first place, with are luck hes a homophobic...

~Time Skip to get out of this hell house (aka the school)~

We learned more about Mr.Crackle, we found out hes a sexist, raciest (that includes hybrids), and homophobic. wanna know how I found out... lets just say me and Ssundee wanted to sneak a kiss. I sigh as I felt my cheek-bone where Mr.Crackle SLAPPED me and Ssundee. 'I am not going to like that class anymore, I know that for sure.' "Come on guys lets get home so we don't have to deal with Mr.CRAPle." Sky said and made us start to laugh at his pun (ok guys I dont know how to pun >A<)

"Yeah, my cheek still hurts" I say as I wince again is felt the stinginess. "Does this help, babe?" Ssundee asked me and kissed my cheek (not that one, you silly pervs XD maybe on my other profile ;) ) than my cheek, for some reason, felt as if nothing happened.

"Yes, thank you." I say and hug him, earning a 'aw' from the little group we were with. "Ok you love birds, let's get going!" Sky shouted as we began to walk home. Until, Muffin came up to us, hesitant? "H-hey guys..." She nervously said. "Sup?" Brice replied, he was the one who know her the most. "D-do you wanna go to my house?" She asked

"Why so nervous about it?" I ask. "It's not like you murdered someone." Everyone looked at me. "What!"

"Why would you ask that?" Muffin asked. "Cuz... I wasn't... ugh!" I almost yell. "Someone's on their period." I heard someone whisper. "No Im not!" I scream at who ever said that. "But you didn't decline that you can have a period."

Muffin teasted earning a glare from me, in return she came up to me and kicked my foot. "Dont even think about glaring at me..." She said in a soft and caring voice. She walked back to the group. "so you wanna go to my place?" She asked, the rest of the team said sure, and I mumbled a fine.

~Time Skip to Muffin's place~

"Well this is my place." Muffin introduced, she had a turquoise two-story house, with pink window frames, the door was a classic white and a little golden handle. "Nice place." Ty said from behind me, I must amite it did look nice. "Tanks." She replied. "Umm... You missed the 'Th' in 'Thanks'?" I pointed out. "I know." She replied with an innocent face, she lead us into her house. The place did look nice, she showed us around, she would always remind us not to go into her basement.

"Ok we get it, 'Dont go in the basement', but why?" Sky asked Muffin. "Personal reasons." She replied and tilted her head alittle forward giving the impression of glaring at him, she offered to give us some food. "HELL YEAH!!!" Mitch screamed while the rest of us said 'no thanks'. "Ok, I'll be back in a second, dont go though my shit, k?" She commended and we replied 'ok'. Muffin went into the kitchen, while we had some small talk. "So, nice place Muffin has, right?" I say. "Yup." Tyler replys with a smile.

.:Sky's P.O.V:.

Soon Muffin came back into the room with a sandwich, she gave it to Mitch, and of course he said thank you, then Muffin said something that everyone had to laugh to. "Enjoy your, sandMITCH!" Then a dude with hair alike to Ty's but on the other side and a little more brown ran in. "Hey skanks and hoes- the fuck happened." The dood said as he walked over to us.

"uuuuh, who are these bitchs?" He asked, im assuming, Muffin. "oh, these are, Mitch, Jerome, Husky, Ssundee, Sky, Ty, Seto, and Brice." She intruded us to who ever. "And who are you?" I ask. "I'm Flame." He replied. "Does anyone have a normal name?!" Husky said in frustration. "No, deal with it, jeez!" Flame replied acting like a teenage girl. "Oh, I forgot to ask; are you guys homo-phobics." Muffin asked.

"What no?!" We shout. "Raise you hand if you hate Mr.Crackle..." Muffin said and rose her hand, soon everyone had their hand up. "Knew it." She replied to our action. "Are you and Flame dating or something?" Husky asked, invading of the their personal info. "No we're cousins." Muffin replied with a giggle. Husky started to blush with embarrassment, making us all laugh.

"S-shut up..." He mumbled, Ssundee went up so him and kisses him. "Better?" . "Yes.~" Husky replied to Ssundee, Muffin looking like a deer in head lights, till a bight smile smeared on her face. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!! Your gay!!!" Muffin screamed in what looks like excitement, Muffin ran up to Husky and Ssundee and hugged them? "I always wanted gay friends!" (true fact)

We all smiled at her happiness, she ran to a different room, leave us with a complete stranger. "So, Flame?..." I said awkwardly, now that I look at him I finally got a good look of him. He wore a black jacket with a grey part in the middle, he also had a aqua shirt underneath, he had black gloves and a big amulet with butter chains and a ruby in the middle, he had grey pants and aqua belt chains. In my opinion he looked quite goth. "What you checking out, hot stuff?" He asked, me? "Um?..." . "FLAME STOP TRYING TO FLIRT WITH EVERYONE!!" We heard Muffin yell from where ever, Flame made a huff and crossed his arms. "fine..." he mumbled.

.:Muffin's P.O.V (yes I did it, deal with it please):.

I walked out of the room to stop my real self from coming out. :So, Flame?..." I heard Sky awkwardly say, after a was a long awkawrd sighlens. "What you checking out, hot stuff?" I heard my cousin say. "FLAME STOP TRYING TO FLIRT WITH WITH EVERYONE!!" I yell, then I hear him huff.Then I go down to my bacement.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

WHAT IS IN MY BASE MENT!!!! YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT NEXT CHAPTER!! >XD
Also Flame is in fact my cousin his account is here: FlameGamer95