Chapter 7

Brice's P.O.V

Seto stopped rubbing my back

'Shit does he think I'm talking about him, I don't/hope he does'

Because I do love Seto but I'm afraid he might hate me!

"Is that boy me?..." Seto asked in a unsure and, hopeful voice?

"Y-yes..." I replied with stutter in my voice because I was scare to be rejected. but Seto smashed our lips together I was shocked at first but then dov in, deepining the kiss

We pulled apart and look in each other's eyes, violet looking into baby blue.

"BRICE GOLD SOLACE!!" my dad screamed from downstairs, and heard stomps coming from the stairs! I got really scared, but Seto got up and walked infront of me.

My dad burst in the room and made a quick tackle for Seto, but Seto made a purple forcefield around us, no one knew this but me that Seto was a sorserer.

My dad was shocked at first but then raptly started hiting the purple sphere around us, Seto flinching every time my dad bit the forcefield.

"Are you ok?" I asked and Seto nodded. "Come on let's get your stuff, babe." Seto and made me walk with him to my dresser.

'Babe, that's new but I'll have to get use to it'

I walked over and grabed my stuff.

"BABE! YOU TWO BETTER NOT BE DATING OR I WILL PERSONALLY BEAT. THE. SHIT. OUT OF. YOU!" My dad screamed and started hit to the sphere harder, making Seto cringe in what looks like pain!

"STOP! STOP YOUR HURTING HIM!" I scream a at my father and glared at him. "GOOD THEN MAYBE HE WILL RETHINK BEFORE TURNING INTO A GAY, FAGGOT!" (that hurt right in the heart ._.) he screamed and hit the sphere more.

Seto stood strong and made it a few more minutes, while I rush around the sphere and grabbing all the stuff I can. I was just about down, I was facing the bed, when I saw the purple transparent glow disappear! I tired around and saw Seto tried and exastied and beat up.

I quickly ran towards him and blocked the bit my dad was about to give him. I felt something inside of me that I never felt before, it was almost, magical. my rage built up every time my father hit me. I felt a power go to my hands from my heart.

I looked at my hands and saw a transparent golden glow coming from them. I raised my hand and pushed my dad away, then I felt the power leave though my hands and saw the same transparent golden glow, but in a ball, headed straight for my father.

He flinched and got hit by the ball, then fell to the ground. not moving I walked over to his limp body and searched for a pulse, luckily I found one so I won't be sent to jail for murder. I ran over to Seto to see if he had one too, THANK NOTCH HE DID!

I looked out side to see it was night, I picked up Seto and my stuff (he gave Seto a piggyback-ride and pulled his things behind him in a suitcase with wheels).

~time skip, there now home now!~

I got to the house and asked the guys to put Seto in our room and put him in mine ;) . I guys asked me what happend and I told them the whole storie! after a while I herd foot steps from upstairs and a sleepy Seto peaking around the corner.

"good evening, sleepy head are you ok." I asked with concern in my voice "ya I'm ok, just ran out of energy." he replied and smiled, I smiled back.

"Seto, when you passed out I felt some thing inside of me and I began to do magic... how did it happen?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG I HOPE YOU GUYS LOVED THAT I REALLY ENJOYED WRITING IT :D AND ALSO SETOSOLACE UP IN DIS CLUB XD I hope to do more long chaps like this one!

~WhenImMuffin