Chapter 8

TANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR LIKING THIS BOOK, it makes me sooooooooooo happy that other people, I BARLEY KNOW, like something I put the time and effort in ^u^ also in school I have L.A and in L.A we get free time so i asked the teacher and she let me write in free time YAY! and with school out of the way... oh right I forgot to say I have a cold :c *sniff* ASLUR! (I really sound like that when i sneeze XD) but anywho tanks so much X3

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Seto's P.O.V

I was so confused I didn't even know the answer to that question. "Is there any sorcerers in you family?" I asked Brice. "I don't really know, but my dad has the family tree in his room!" Brice replied and then realized hes not welcomed there, then a frown grew on his face that i could not stand to see. I stood up and walked over to Brice (the guys arn't home there getting their stuff & food) I hugged him and kisses his cheek (>w< so cute!) "Thanks." He said with a slight smile, and gave him one back. "your welcome." I said and thought of a plan.

We heard the door open and I quickly jumped away from Brice so the guys didn't get any ideas. "YO! MA HOMIES!" I heard the Mudkipz shout and ask for some help with the door. I walked over to the door and opened it all the way for him, to see he had 3 pizza boxes ((I had 2 boxen of donuts)). "So we're eating a lot of pizza to night?" I asked. "oh, I got a lot so we had leftovers." He replied. "Your a weird fish." I said and instantly got a response.

"I'M NOT A FISH!" he screamed, then Ssundee got behind him and hugged him from behind. "but your my fish." he said, and Husky blushed. "I'm not a fish..." He mumbled and walked out of the living room. Us giggling behind him.

~time skip bitchs~

all the guys are here, about time, I think its like 12 a'clock, I heard Brice yawn "Me and Brice are going to bed..." I almost mumbled and yawned. " 'night you two, and remember don't 'get it on' up there." Sky said and laughed with the rest, me and Brice just blushed and walked up the stairs.

~time skip to the morning~

I was sleeping so peacefully, so peacefully I didn't want to go to school (Seto, nerd, get it?) until...

"RISE AND SHINE BITCHES!!" I heard Mitch and Jerome scream and bang on everyone's doors. "uuuuug" I murmured and sleepily got out of bed. "morning sleepy Seto." Brice mumbled just loud  enough so I could hear. "Good morning to you too." I replyed and realized I slelped in my robe... what ever im to sleepy to care.

~(so many time skips '^') time skip to when there done breakfast and got to school~ 

Brice's P.O.V

I walked to my first class, Art! I got to the class and sat down. "Hello class Im Mis.Biship (random name) and today we have a new student, she will be here in a few minutes." 'Mis.Biship' announced to the class and sat down in her set at the front of the room. "in the mean time you can read, write, or draw." she said and started doing what ever teachers do on the computer.

Its been a few minutes, but i haven't seen this 'new student' yet. We heard the door open and a girl with a navy blue sweater with a hood on the back, light green skirt, fuschia head phones that rested on her shoulders, she also had dark brown hair that hanged infront of her chest, she had pitch black sunglasses that stopped me from seeing her eye color was, and she had a hot pink blush on her cheeks, what really confused me is that she wasn't wearing any shoes?

"Hello, who a-" the teacher started but got interrupted "I am, Muffin." (sorry Im adding my self BUT I WILL NOT EVEN TRY ANY THING WITH THE DOODS) She announced and put her head phones on. " 'Muffin', can you please take off your head phones and sunglasses." the teacher asked 'Muffin'. "I can take off the head phones but HELL no am I takin' off deh sunglasses." She said and took off the head phones. "If you dont take off the glasses I'll have to send you to the office" Mis.Biship said to Muffin.

"Can't I wear what I what!" she snapped back. "because Im being true to my self, isn't that what you want in school." she replied and gave the puppy face but with out the eyes. "Fine." Mis.Biship gave and let Muffin wear her glasses.

~time skip~

I was working and I saw in the corner a fight about to start in the corner off the room, the teacher oblivious to whats happening, I walked over to the beginning fight and heard it. "Just so you know we are the cool kids here." I heard one of the bullys say. "and if you don't sit back dont so I tower over you I'll make you scared of school." I heard Muffins voice with threatening tone. I was able to see whats happening now and I saw Muffin trying to tower over the bully but he was taller. "Oh whats the cute little soft muffin going to do." The bully nagged and made a pouty face, Muffin punched him in the stomach and pushed him so hes sitting down in the chair behind him.

"your a cool 'kid', but im the cool cat and I got some pretty sharp claws under my fluffy paws." She said and looked like she was plashing her 'claws', she moved her whole head to look at me. 

Shit!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

are you guys ok with me in the story (im not a bully im just getting my point across in a demanding way) so if you guys dont like the "me being in the story" i can change it no hard feelings :D