my confession to Can

Tin POV

           This weird feeling when I get closer to Can...  I don't know... I have been feeling this way since I get an apology letter from Can. 
           And this feeling that I get when I kiss Can angrily as a revenge. The feeling I get is so different.  The taste...  It is so sweet unlike the countless girls I have kissed before. 
           And the way he look. It is so innocent and cute,  that I want to hug him tightly and kiss firmly. 
          And the apology letter.  I have told him my story about my older brother and my selfish family.  I was expecting some disgusting look from him to me.  But I was wrong.  He looks like he want to comfort me and console my feelings.  Yes,  I wanted to be comforted by someone and want love and kindness from someone whom I can believe.  But belief?  I have never found it from someone except Pete..  I want Can to comfort me, but I ignore the way how he looks at me and said that it was a lie.  He looks hurt at that moment and pull my collar and said a word.  " Tin,  I believe someone easily,  and you are the one who ruined it.  There is no reason for us to meet anymore " .
        My heart aches for that moment and I wanted to pull him closer to me and hug him like there is only two of us in this world.  But my hands didn't move at all. 
       And the next day,  there is a letter stuck on the front mirror of my car.  Wait... Did he just apologize to me in the letter?  Before I notice it,  I smile without knowing it.
           I can't control this feeling anymore.  I have to do this.  I need to confess him how I feel.  And what I realize is I need to do it RIGHT NOW...