A night that leads to our satisfaction

Author's POV

      After having a lunch at a well-known Pad-Thai restaurant,  they both head to a night market(even though it is still early enough)..  Because Tin is just sooooo in love with Can,  he just keep fulfilling every single wish of Can's desire for food.  And after having 2 extra large bowls of Pad Thai with shrimps,  Can wasn't still satisfied... 

In the car, 
Can:Ai Tin , I am still hungry.

Tin:How can you eat that much with your tiny mouth..  It's still hard for me to think how you can be this tiny.

Can: Aiyahhhh!!! You will get to know how much I eat after some time...  Then,  let's go eat some dessert like ice cream sandwich or sundae?? 

Tin: You never fail to disappoint me... 

Can: Haha...  Before you,  P'No used to buy me foods..  He is such a good guy..  It is such a pity that you get to meet him only a few times.. 

Tin:Ai Can, I told you that I don't like you talking about other guys in front of me,  right?  Sometimes,  it really annoy me. 

    Tin was abit angry how Can used to talk him about P'No everytime they eat.. During their ride to their night market,  Tin stays silent and don't talk anymore..  And Can seems to know that.. The situation was weird and awkward for Can..  And he was abit sorry for making Tin upset..  Because it makes Can heart aches everytime he sees Tin get upset... 

        When Tin stop the car at the corner of the parking place,  Can quickly remove the seat belt and turn to Tin's side..

Can:Ai Tinnnnnnn.....  (aegyo) I am so sorry for hurting you this way..  And by the way,  me talking about P'No was an accident..  Sorry for making you upset unintentionally..  You will forgive me , right??

Tin:Again , always P'No P'No (murmuring) 

Can:What did you say

Tin: Nothing...  (he still acts like he is mad at his boyfriend)

Can:come on,  you can't be mad at me this long.. 

Tin:Why can't I be?  It is my own choice to be mad at you or not.

Can: you can't be mad at me,  cuz I am giving you a present...

Tin:what present

      Can was smiling at how his boyfriend can look cute and hot at the same time..  Without hesitating another second,  he kiss Tin's lips .... Turning left to right , he put his tongue into Tin's mouth , which he knows that Tin always love to play with his tongue..  He can already smell the Mango smoothies,  during that "3 seconds kiss".. But knowing that Tim's starting to return his kiss,  Can smile in his thought " he can't be mad at for even an hour "

    After 5 minutes of passionate kiss between Tin and Can,  Tin suddenly release himself from Can's mouth
Tin: I can't do this anymore

Can:whyyy
(when Tin said that,  he was having weird thoughts,  thinking that his mouth might smell unpleasant after eating lots of food.)

Tin:i can't control myself after kissing you.  I try to control myself,  cuz I know that you would still hesitate if I ask you for THAT.

Can: for whattt

Tin:SEX

Can: ( he looks at Tin for a long time,  especially his mouth)  Then,  DO IT...  I also can't control my feelings for you that anymore too..  You might you experience in it,  but I am still.... v i r g i n...
And I phone my mom ahead that I would be sleeping at one of my friends house... 

     Tin was totally surprised by how Can accept it..  He thought Can would take some time to consider his feelings again.. 
      Without wasting a second,  Tin head to his house before Can changes his mind again