Our 2nd kiss

Tin POV
      I look for him at the canteen because I knew that he loves eating.  I found him at the edge of the table,  eating alone.. 
       I walked over to him.  Can saw me,  surprised ( I can tell by the way he looks at me ). After he saw me,  he tried to run away.  I have to stop him....
       I approach toward him quickly ,  and grabbed his hand firmly. 
Tin: Wait,  can.
Can: what do you want from me Tin?
Tin: why did u apologize to me
Can: I told u right? In the letter?  Do u understand Thai? I don't know if your story is right or wrong,  but what I said to you was so mean .. And I feel guilty for that.. 
Tin: Did you really feel sorry to me?
Can: of course, why would I write you a letter if I didn't feel that way
        I can't control this anymore.  I have to do this..
Tin: follow me
        I grabbed his hands and dragged him to a corner of the building. 
Can:  Tin,  what are you trying to do???  Let go of me.......
      I couldnt care what he is talking to me anymore.. I touch his cheeks and they were so soft like a mochi..  I pulled him closer and our lips touch for 2nd time.  This time,  I use my tongue to touch his lips.  They were so soft and I couldn't resist..  Can tried to released himself from me..  But I can't resist this anymore...  I lick his lips with my tongue and I can't stop myself..  My hands moved from his neck to his waist and I grabbed his waist so firmly that his ribs could broke.. 
      Finally,  I released him from me..  And he was so surprised,  and I love the way he looks at me.. 
   Can: tin...... 
    Tin: don't try to talk.  I like you and I want to kiss you and I want to hug you and I want to sleep next to you and I want to date you..  What is your answer for me? 
     I guess Can was so surprised by my action. 
     Can : I .... I.....