Things that make us apart

7:15 am,  Tin's house
Can's POV

     I woke up early,  since I need to finish my assignment...  Tin was sleeping , with his back on my side..  I decided not to wake him up,  because it seems like during these day,  Tin look so tired..  I guess he was stressed because of his brother..  I was about to leave Tin room until I hear a continuous incoming message sound from Tin's phone..

      I was worried that Tin might wake up,  due to the phone sound..  I pick up the phone to mute the phone..  It was messages from unknown number..  I open the lockscren and enter the password which is my birthday..  All the messages seem weird..

" Tin,  please give me a second chance.. "

" I am sorry,  I must be out of my mind that time.. "

" can we start back again everything?"

" I really miss you,  Tin...  I really miss you dimples..  I really miss your smile..  I really miss how you mess up my hair..  I really miss how you hang out with me in my room every weekend nights "

     It seems like the person who sent it is a girl...  What just happened??  I thought Tin had never has a girlfriend before.. And beside,  he told me that I am the first one that he fall in love with..   So,  what is all this crazy shit?? 

     When I was just staring at the wall,  while sitting on my edge of the bed,  I felt a hand wrapped around my waist..

Tin: hey babe,  when did you wake up??

Can : ummm..  Just now

Tin : you seems weird,  are you okay??

I didn't answer his question,  cause my mind went blank for awhile...  He pulled my arms and make me sit with him in a opposite direction.. 

Tin: what's wrong, Can?? 

Can : nothing

Tin : are you sure??

Before I answer,  Tin start to kiss me..  But,  the message keep distracting me..  Should I ask him??  No,  I shouldn't..  What if the message is a spam message?? I didn't return his kisses..  And Tin seems to know it..  But,  he keep kissing me,  while his tongue start to interact with mine... 

    All of a sudden,  I suddenly push him away from me..  

Can : I have to go now

Tin : Ummm...  Okay..  Then,,  make sure to call me when you arrive at your dorm, okay??

Can : okay

     I rushed out of the room,  and return to the dorm by bus..  All the way to the dorm,  Tin keep calling me and sending me message..   But,  I was not in a mood...  What if they are still in contact?? What if Tin saw  the message and break up with me , to start back a new life with the girl???  I should have delete the message..  

    For now,  I need time... 

****/**//***********//******//******//**

    I didn't contact him for a week and I keep avoiding him whenever he come to meet me at my dorm or class.. 

    Today,  I end up going back home late and on the way back to my dorm, I heard moaning sound and whispers...  I decided to check out who is there... 

   And,  there was Tin and a girl kissing,  leaning on the wall...