Approval

Sorry to everyone!!! I was really busy with my lessons the last few days,  and honestly , I couldn't think what to write for the next part... 

9:45 am

      The whole time on the car to the university,  we were both busy talking and gossiping about other things..  I never thought that Mean would be interested in celebrities news..  But surprisingly,  he watch Thai dramas when he get bored at abroad..  After about a few minutes,  we arrive at the parking place in Thai program department... 
Tin: Can,  don't forget to call me when you arrive to the class..  Okay?? 

Can: I have told u a thousand times that I will call you when I get in to the class..  And,  tin..  I forget to asked you about this.  There is my sister birthday this Saturday..  Are you available that day?? 

Tin: of course...anything related with you, is related with me too..  Then, I should give her a present..  What does she like,  any specific things?? 

Can: no,  you don't really need to buy anything for her.. Because I know that nowadays,  she is really into those expensive brand bags...

Tin: but...

Can won't let him finish his words..  He quickly give a peck on Tin lips,  and then said

Can: You coming to my house would be the biggest present for me..  And beside,  you are already familiar with them.  Just don't bring anything,  okay?? 

Tin: okayyy...  You never fail to surprise me with every cute action of yours..  Then,  I will be going now..  I will text you when I arrive to IC.. 

   Can leave after saying goodbye to each other..  He is really excited to have Tin at his house..   And the same goes for Tin too..  Even though Can told him not to bring any presents,  he should at least bring something for Can's mom and sister to show his respect to them.. 

    Anyway,  they are going to be his in-laws...  He should be friendly with Can's sister and mom...  So , he thought of going to Siam Paragon later after the class to buy presents..  Thinking about going to Can's house,  awwwnnn..  He is just so excited..  He wish he could skip the days,  so the Saturday will finally arrive..
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Can's house,  10:45 am / Sat

Can's mom : Come in,  Tin..  Make yourself comfortable.

Tin: Thank you,  mom.... 

    Can's mom was surprised by Tin calling her mom..  None of Can's friends has ever called her mom,  they would prefer to called her aunty rather than mom...  And she know that there was something wrong between her son and Tin..  The first time she saw Tin,  she knew that Tin was interested in Can..  Even though she has never thought of her son being a gay,  she wouldn't mind it even if he is a gay..  She will support her son whatever kind of gender her son is in love with..  And she knew, that Tin was never a wrong choice for her son..  Both Can sister and mom secretly shipped Tin and Can before they even fall in love..  ( how sweet of them 😍).. 

    Can come downstairs when he heard his mom calling him to come down..  He was actually thinking hard about his outfit..  After 30 minuted of his hard choice to choose a simple white shirt and a black jeans,  he decided to put lotion all over his face..  ( remember the kiss scene at ep 13??)

Can: Tin,  why did you come so early?? 

Tin: I just thought it would be rude if I come abit late..  And beside,  I bought a gift for each of you,  mom and YaYa ( a new name I give for Can's sister)  ..

Now,  both Can's mom and sister find one more reason to shipped them..  Tin bought one of the trending bags online for YaYa..  And he also bought a Channel scarf for Can mom..

Can's mom and sister : OMG...  This is too much..  Thank you for buying us these..

Tin was happy that both of them liked his presents..  When Tin look at Can's face,  he was surprised..  Because Can face was full of anger and annoyance instead of being happy..

Can: Tin,  what did I told you??  I told you not to buy anything..  And look at these,  it must cost more than 5000 baht..  Are you crazy??  We  could have accept if it is something cheap..  You can't just buy anything with money..  Mom,  YaYa,  give those back... Now...

YaYa and Can's mom were in a confused mood,  because they don't know what to do..  Part of their mind want to keep these for themselves,  but part of them feel like obeying Can order ( Poor them😂)

Tin: Can...  I didn't mean to that..  I just want to buy something to show my respect for them.. 

   Can didn't say anything anymore,  but everyone know that he is still angry...  The lunch continues with silence...  After the lunch,  Can goes inside his room..  Tin decided to ask Can for forgiveness and he follow into Can house..

    There he saw Can on the bed,  wrapped around with the bed covers..   He sit on the edge of the bed and touch gently Can shoulder.. 

Tin: Can....  I am sorry..  Okay??  I didn't mean to break our promises..  I thought of buying some gifts,  but I couldn't think of anything appropriate for them..  So I end up buying those ..

Can: but....  ( Can move the blanket and stand up,  propping on the wall ) you shouldn't still bought those..  They are so expensive.. 

Tin: I know..  I am sorry..  I won't do that next time..  Okay??  ( he pouts cutely)  ..

Can: okayyy... 

After all these times,  Can mom and YaYa were listening secretly at the edge of the outside door..  When they know that Tin and Can are okay now,  they decided not to interrupt them and go downstairs.. 

Tin: so,  you are not angry at me anymore??

Can: I still am....... If you won't give me a hug..

Tin dragged Can to him and put Can on his thighs..  And hugged him tightly.. 

Tin: as a bonus,  I am gonna give you 100 pecks of kiss on your lips..  😼

Can: haha...

After their reconciliation,  they both started giving each other kisses on each other face..  😇😇